11 September 2001 A.D.

11 September 2016 @ 01:20

2001-09-11-B

Fifteen years on…

The West is dying of slow suicide.

Islam is making great headway in achieving hegemony.

The Constitution is dead.

God have Mercy on our Souls.

2001-09-11-C

1. PapaMAS permalink
    12 September 2016 @ 08:25 08:25

A horrible, horrible day. It still bothetrs me after all these years.

2. David permalink
    20 September 2016 @ 11:56 11:56

I’m still furious. I naively expected the U.S. to kill hundreds of thousands of Muslims in response, and crush their ‘religion’. Nope. G.W.B. couldn’t figure out who our enemy is.

3. 24 September 2016 @ 09:57 09:57

Individuals do commit suicide, surely. This morning for instance, and rather belatedly I reckon, comes an elevated suspicion on my part that Keith Lamont Scott was sitting in his car with his gun for the purpose of committing suicide but found himself hesitating. So when the police happen along, he lands on an alternative means to his end: exit the car gun in hand and let someone else do the deed.

Now, this is only a suspicion on my part at this point. However, I find that the possibility (that these were the actual underlying causes of Scott’s death) grows as I think about the circumstances.

4. sdferr permalink
    24 September 2016 @ 12:16 12:16

To follow up that last comment, I’ve just now encountered an exchange between Chris Coon and Darleen Click on twitter which indicates that I’m not alone in thinking Keith Scott may have had suicide on his mind.

• 24 September 2016 @ 18:07 18:07

I’m starting to be persuaded. Glad people I respect are thinking the same way.

5. LANCE LUKENBILL permalink
    07 October 2016 @ 16:50 16:50

What’s happened to this once great site?

• 08 October 2016 @ 10:04 10:04

I’ve gotten so busy on various projects [work and personal] that I’ve had to take a break. I’ll be back — just can’t say when.

• 08 October 2016 @ 10:04 10:04

Thank you for asking, BTW.

• 08 October 2016 @ 10:06 10:06

I also have to admit that a part of it [not the major part] is that I’m so disgusted with things as they stand right now, especially with the pseudo-conservatives.

• LANCE LUKENBILL permalink
        04 February 2017 @ 18:03 18:03

Please start posting again!!!