Queen @HillaryClinton – The Once And Future Tyrant

17 February 2016 @ 08:05

It had to be said.

-The reference to King Arthur is quite fitting in that Hillaria Of Rodham’s close confidants can be seen as sort of an Anti-Round Table: Old King Rape, Princess Huma of the Caliph, Sidney ‘Self-Hating Jew’ Blumenthal, etc.

-The Coughing Fits: Another one has happened.

I have the same problem because of (1) having my tonsils out and the surgeon making my throat opening smaller and (2) having undergone heavy doses of Chemotherapy nine years ago – so I have an excuse.

What’s hers?

Paco’s take:

Hillary Clinton, who once probably thought the most difficult thing about her run for the presidency was deciding what color pantsuit to wear at her inauguration, is now locked in a fight for her political life with a septuagenarian socialist who dresses like a 1970s floorwalker at Moscow’s GUM department store, while she also tries to stave off four separate federal investigations.

My, how things do change….

Yes…even in these Dark Times, somethings do change for the better, eh?

Mama Will Bark, I guess [with apologies to Francis Albert].

If she starts cleaning herself onstage, I’m outta here.

Hillary-WickedWitch-001x

1. 17 February 2016 @ 19:18 19:18

Reblogged this on That Mr. G Guy's Blog.

2. Adobe_Walls permalink
    18 February 2016 @ 13:14 13:14

Why is anyone surprised that Hillary is choking on her own words?

• thecampofthesaints permalink
      18 February 2016 @ 14:02 14:02

Heh.

[How are you, old sport?]

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 1:14 PM, The Camp Of The Saints wrote:

• Adobe_Walls permalink
        18 February 2016 @ 20:11 20:11

Just got laid off again. On the up side I have more time to read and comment. I do miss that iPhone though.

3. 20 February 2016 @ 19:37 19:37

Lord! In that photo she looks like the Human Fly.

Thanks for the link!