The Tell-Tale Beating Heart – The Latest #PPFA Video

19 August 2015 @ 14:35

From Breitbart News, Austen Ruse reporting:

Holly O’Donnell and her Planned Parenthood colleague were harvesting organs that day at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte, a mega-clinic in San Jose, California that has an annual budget of $100 million or 10 percent of the national organization.

O’Donnell, who turned whistleblower after leaving StemExpress, said the child was the most fully developed she had seen up to that point. She describes in great detail how the newly aborted boy was rinsed off and prepared for dissection.

Her colleague called her over and, according to O’Donnell, said, “Hey Holly, come over here, I want you to see something kind of cool, kind of neat.” O’Donnell said she was flabbergasted to see “…the most gestated fetus and closest thing to a baby I’ve seen.”

Her colleague then took an instrument and “tapped the heart and it starts beating.”

O’Donnell says, “I am sitting here looking at this fetus and it’s heart is beating and I don’t know what to think.” She said she didn’t know if the child was alive or dead but “it had a face. It wasn’t completely torn up. Its nose was very pronounced. It had eyelids and its mouth was pronounced.”

The medical technician said the child was so intact that they could “procure a lot from it. We’re going to procure a brain.” The tech told O’Donnell they would need to “go through the face.” The medical tech took scissors and cut through the child’s lower jaw up through the mouth. O’Donnell was directed to cut the rest of the way through “the middle of the face.”

“I can’t even describe what that feels like,” said O’Donnell. O’Donnell had to take the boy’s remains and put him in a bio-hazard container and “then I realized I was the only person ever to hold that baby.”

“That was the moment I realized I couldn’t work for [StemExpress] any more,” she said.

That was the moment Miss O’Donnell rejoined and embraced Humanity again.

With this latest revelation of the horrors being committed by Planned Parenthood and companies associated with it, there is no excuse for not prosecuting and shutting-down this modern version of the Nazi Syndicate that built and maintained the gas chambers of the Concentration Camps.

That child’s heart will not stop ringing in our ears until Abortion is ended.

Let it forever torment, with it’s incessant beating, those who take and murder Innocent Children and who do not Repent.

SIDENOTE: There are some Pro-Life people out there who have been condemning Miss O’Donnell. Let me remind them, as CathNealon does, that Saint Paul persecuted Christians and had them murdered. That this once-depraved woman has courageously stepped forward to bear witness should be praised and celebrated.

The Left will scorn her, heap many calumnies and bloodly libels against her and it is our Duty, if we dare call ourselves Virtuous, to fight back against them and, more importantly, provide her aid and comfort, open up our hearts to her.

1. 19 August 2015 @ 18:51 18:51

This is the kind of savagery from which even the worshipers of Moloch likely would have shrunk.

Kudos to Miss O’Donnell for coming forward, whatever her earlier participation in this horror.

• 19 August 2015 @ 19:59 19:59

Despite having studied Leftist Thinking for forty or so years, I have to admit that I never thought we had come this far in our Depravity, I did not believe that Gosnell was the Rule and not the Exception.

2. rkae permalink
    19 August 2015 @ 20:20 20:20

Back in the ’80s I made a disparaging crack about farmers getting paid with the taxpayers’ money to dump their milk in a ditch. A guy says to me, “No, that actually makes sense! Let me explain it to you!” I stopped him: “That’s the problem: You have a system where pouring milk in a ditch actually makes sense.”

This is the problem with abortion. The hedonistic fools in this country have created a sexual ethic that needs this factory of horrors hiding in the wings. Without the wholesale slaughter of the unborn… well, people would have to act responsibly in regards to sex. And that just “ruins the moment.”

So they force themselves into denial.

For my whole youth, I was told that fornication was evil. Not unwise. Not bad planning. Evil.

So, of course, I laughed it off. “Evil! What a stupid superstitious bunch of nonsense!” (Thank God I wised up!)

Now that we see that it leads to this outright evil, can we finally say that our modern sexual ethic is evil? Not “ill advised.” Evil.

3. bruce lorraibride permalink
    20 August 2015 @ 00:21 00:21

The victim was just a clump of cells or so I keep hearing from the liberal SOB’s who continually try to justify their position on the murder of innocents.

4. RS (Shermlaw) permalink
    20 August 2015 @ 09:04 09:04

Know this: It is only a matter of time before these horrors become even greater. The magnitude of this evil surpasses anything conceived in the most dystopian of science fiction. There will be a reckoning and I cringe in terror at what the perpetrators of this evil will ultimately face.

5. 25 August 2015 @ 19:25 19:25

sometimes I would have it to be someone else who lives, not me. As days go by I do try to be productive. I set goals and try to complete them. I keep a routine and schedule. I cannot afford life. I get depressed while I know one must face head on, to be responsible, which is how I ended up on this page. Trying to be – in – the – know… I think I am envious of a few other people who have come into my life, only for a moment and then they’ve died. I try to be a good steward, and remember that God’s timing is not my timing…reality again.

1. While Planned Parenthood markets bodies of dead babies for profit, Planned Parenthood Supporter Hillary Clinton has the audacity to lecture others about babies… | Batshit Crazy News