‘Has Bob Been Sucked Into The Black Hole Of Insipid, Pointless Leftism?’

10 June 2015 @ 14:25

Naw…the bastards still haven’t been able to catch-up with me because my ship has Super-Duper-Wop Drive [I am of Eye-talian descent, you see, and an old Star Trek fan].

Circumstances well-within my original control have overwhelmed me since last Friday.

I threw-out my back last Monday, but, foolishly, went and retrieved it, and it hurt a lot, so my Doc prescribed Flexeril on Friday, which worked really well, but the side-effects decided to have some fun with me.

Then, also on Friday, my last Wisdom Tooth decided to start crumbling, so on Monday I had it pulled. That went well, but the numbing juice they use stays in my system and punishes me, like some diabolical Leftist potion. Combine that with the heavy Motrin and Vicodin dosages needed to ride the pain storm, and, wah-lah!, I have been out of it [and not in a fun way, IYKWIMAITYD].

But, I have come through, and I have returned – although I suspect I won’t be up to speed for a couple of days [if my horrendous attempt to type this is any indication (thank the Good Lord for Spell-Check), said normal, ramming speed will not be achieved for several days yet].

Anything happen whilst I was in Na-Na Land?……nah…didn’t think so.

1. 10 June 2015 @ 14:38 14:38

Ah come on you didn’t enjoy the la la land effects of vicodin. Lol. Glad you are feeling better, Bob.

• 10 June 2015 @ 19:29 19:29

Oh the Vicodin was, and is, fine, but all that other stuff is the killer.

2. Shermlaw (RS) permalink
    10 June 2015 @ 15:20 15:20

Via con Dios.

Some years ago, I was prescribed Percocet after a dental procedure. Very bad news.

3. 11 June 2015 @ 08:37 08:37

I’m waiting for you to do your best Abbott and Costello:

Throw your chest out! I said throw it out!

But I’m not done with it yet!

• thecampofthesaints permalink
      11 June 2015 @ 09:29 09:29

Ima baaaaad boy!

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 8:37 AM, The Camp Of The Saints wrote:

4. 11 June 2015 @ 21:14 21:14

Glad to see you’re finally back amongst the living.

5. 15 June 2015 @ 06:35 06:35

Sorry to hear that, Bob. I’ll pray for a quick return to your own lively self.

• 15 June 2015 @ 19:01 19:01

Thanks, Jill. The reason I disappeared again after Thursday is it looks like a piece of tooth/bone fragment was missed and it’s caused a lump in my mouth, so I’ve been feeling like dirt – having it removed tomorrow.