‘I’ll Welcome You To Hillary’s Holiday Camp!’

19 March 2015 @ 19:47

From Breitbart, John Nolte reporting, we learn [to our horror]:

The likely 2016 presidential candidate who believes it takes a village to raise a child is now proposing “camps for adults.” Hillary Clinton is worried about America’s “fun deficit,” not our deficit-deficit, and told a group gathered for a speech that “We really need camps for adults.”

As I have gotten older, I have decided we really need camps for adults. And we need adults camps that you all run. Really. None of the serious stuff. None of the life-challenging stuff… more fun. I think we have a huge fun deficit in America. And we need to figure out how to fill that fun deficit, certainly for our kids but also for the rest of us. We need some [garbled] from time to time, maybe some enrichment, certainly some time outdoors. Maybe actually spending time with people that we didn’t know before.

I gather Hillary’s Holiday Camp will be something like-a this:

Good morning Campers!
I’m your Uncle Ernie
And I’ll welcome you to Hillary’s Holiday Camp.

The camp with the difference.
Nevermind the weather.
When you come to Hillary’s: The holiday’s forever!

Who will be Uncle Ernie?…you know, to fiddle about.  Jeffrey Epstein???

Iowahawk [tip of the fedora to Stacy McCain]:

Can’t wait to see Hillzo The Clown as President — we deserve her [and the fun!].

1. Shermlaw (RS) permalink
    19 March 2015 @ 20:08 20:08

It’s been done already. (Bugger off, Godwin.)

• 19 March 2015 @ 22:32 22:32

That certainly is what it would turn out to be. Of course, being Democrats, they wouldn’t run it as efficiently as the Germans.

2. 20 March 2015 @ 01:40 01:40

I’m thinking something a little more Eighties.

3. 20 March 2015 @ 09:31 09:31

Wasn’t it David Brooks that was saying the same thing recently? You know “camp” where the elite can mingle with the yobbos without fear of them actually visiting their homes. And then they get to brag that they understand the plight of(insert voting bloc here) and can relate. And then screw them over like a republican voter in December.

I can envision the fun filled days and nights where the proles are required to serve as props to diversity. You know, like any college USA is right now.

4. Adobe_Walls permalink
    20 March 2015 @ 15:27 15:27

I don’t believe Hillary will be president.