Bob And The Lost Voice

09 March 2015 @ 18:21
The Left: They''re EVERYWHERE!

The Left: They”re EVERYWHERE!

Just to update: I’m getting better, but now I’m losing my voice because of coughing-up all the crap that’s been lurking in my sinuses, like a sniveling Leftist toady [notice, by the way, how that Mucinex Mucus Guy is green].

This constant coughing has deprived my brain of much oxygen, so I’ll be holding off posting anything serious for another day or so [all I can say is: thank the Good Lord for spellcheck — you wouldn’t believe how many this simple post contained].

Thank you for your indulgence and your patience.

1. 09 March 2015 @ 18:31 18:31

I hear you. I’ve had a bad cold the past week.

2. Adobe_Walls permalink
    10 March 2015 @ 07:30 07:30

So you’ve been under the weather figuratively and literally lately.
    Here’s wishing you a speedy recovery.

• 10 March 2015 @ 19:28 19:28

Thanks. This is the worst cold I’ve had in about, at the very least, ten years.

I did manage to go back to work today, but didn’t get much done.

3. geoffb5 permalink
    10 March 2015 @ 23:25 23:25

To cheer you up.

Get well Bob.

• thecampofthesaints permalink
      11 March 2015 @ 07:16 07:16

Thanks, pal.

Hoping to be back at PW soon.

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 12:25 AM, The Camp Of The Saints wrote:

4. Shermlaw (RS) permalink
    11 March 2015 @ 10:43 10:43

Adding my best wishes.

Be careful. I know whereof I speak. I had something similar a couple of years ago and it morphed into a pneumonia followed by a bunch of bad things including a respiratory arrest, a helicopter flight and waking up in a major metropolitan teaching hospital ICU on a ventilator.

For the love of all things good, see a doctor and don’t let things get out of hand.

• 11 March 2015 @ 18:44 18:44

Yikes! My hope is not so dramatic: waking up in the office of a major metropolitan newspaper, fighting a never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and The American Way!

1. Obama Won’t Win Over 2A Rights | Regular Right Guy