What Does Stealth Jihad Look Like

29 October 2014 @ 21:20

Two examples…

-From Cindy Adams:

Fastest-growing religion Islam is nudging out Judaeo-Christian territory. A consortium of guardians informed one private upper-class London school for the wealthy and privileged that future faculty, board meetings, fund-raisers, social parent gatherings may not in future serve alcohol. Additionally, pupils all sing a certain song. Asked a meaning of the foreign words, one mother was told: “It’s a prayer from the Koran.” Horrified, she asked why not sing “Onward, Christian Soldiers”? Not fantasy, this is fact from those who are there.

-From The Washington Post, Reid Wilson reporting, we learn [tip of the fedora to Paco][emphasis mine]:

Christianity is by far the largest religion in the United States; more than three-quarters of Americans identify as Christians. A little more than half of us identify as Protestants, about 23 percent as Catholic and about  2 percent as Mormon.

But what about the rest of us? In the Western U.S., Buddhists represent the largest non-Christian religious bloc in most states. In 20 states, mostly in the Midwest and South, Islam is the largest non-Christian faith tradition. And in 15 states, mostly in the Northeast, Judaism has the most followers after Christianity. Hindus come in second place in Arizona and Delaware, and there are more practitioners of the Baha’i faith in South Carolina than anyone else.

Here’s one of the maps from the report that shows where the Mohammedins are:

Islam-SecondLargestReligionInUSA

-What to do about The Buddhist Menace?!?

1. Adobe_Walls permalink
    30 October 2014 @ 02:37 02:37

”-What to do about The Buddhist Menace?!?”

Begin a education campaign detailing the history of Islamic oppression of Buddhism.

2. 30 October 2014 @ 14:03 14:03

Non-muslims need to follow Stacy McCain’s advice and HAVE MORE BABIES – and raise them to recognize what it true about our world, teach them to filter out the Taqiyya and never be afraid to explain to their kids the things that threaten our very existence as civilized people.

PS While our schools are not as islamisized as Europe’s, yet, stuff like what Cindy Adams and many others have noted helps chase away any doubts that occasionally creep up about my decision to homeschool my young children. Most of the people in my life outside of blogs think I pulled my kids out just because of how badly Common Core was messing with their heads, and CC is a big reason for me, but that was just the last damned straw on top of a big pile of leftist indoctrination in the global warming hoax, generic labels (and complete removal of all meaning) on the school calendar & in events related to Christian and Jewish holidays (I bet when the moes finally win their push to have schools do islamic holidays those will not have generic non-religious names), handouts that describe our Constitution incorrectly (a handout my oldest brought home a few years ago for Constitution Day actually said that the 1st Amendment protected the right to free speech “as long as it doesn’t hurt anybody’s feelings”, and it of course got the 2nd & 4th wrong as well), glorification of our dictator, and more multiCULTy bullspit and moral equivalency crap than most people can even imagine.

Oops, I got a lil bit ranty there, I just can’t help myself sometimes.

• thecampofthesaints permalink
      30 October 2014 @ 16:20 16:20

Stay as ranty as you are, Mare.

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 2:03 PM, The Camp Of The Saints wrote:

3. David R. Graham permalink
    01 November 2014 @ 00:23 00:23

Said “Buddhists” are actually “New Agers.” Buddhist my foot. They say that to be recognized as a something. Their real name is Pelagians and Pelagians are tyrants.