Bob Belvedere And You: Knuckleheads

17 September 2014 @ 11:46

I, Knucklehead…in addition to being a DHS Right Wing Certified Terrorist, Hobbit, Visigoth, Bitter Clinger, White House Certified ‘Fishy’, and a Carter-Certified Raaaaacist.

From The Hill, Peter Sullivan reporting, we learn [tip of the fedora to Memeorandum]:

Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) on Tuesday said he has "a few knuckleheads" in his conference."

As a result, Boehner described his House majority as being a "paper majority."

“On any given day, 16 of my members decide they’re going to go this way, and all the sudden I have nothing,” he said. “You might notice I have a few knuckleheads in my conference.”

Boehner made the remarks to the International Franchise Association, warning of a politicized National Labor Relations Board, and said House Republicans were trying to counter overreaching agencies with oversight. But he added that he needs a bigger majority.

Boehner added in his comments on Tuesday that "dealing with Democrats is one thing, dealing with the knuckleheads is another."

Ahhh…so conservative House members who dare fight for – get this – conservative principles are worse to deal with than the Socialist Democrats.

Well…I can see how that would be the case for old Cryin’ John of Quisling and Dipsomania. I mean, after all, dealing with people who, like himself, have no principles is much, much easier than having to deal with people who have a Moral Sense, who possess a shred of Virtue.

This sorry excuse for a Congressman – for a Man – is pathetic.

1. 17 September 2014 @ 13:22 13:22

In addition to recapturing the Senate, we should try to send as much new blood to the House as we can, to remove this donkey’s behind as speaker.

• thecampofthesaints permalink
      17 September 2014 @ 14:02 14:02

Chances are, we’ll kept the House with a good margin. Why not, the, urge Boehner’s and his leadership team’s constituents to vote Democrat, and get the rat bastards out of there?

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 1:22 PM, The Camp Of The Saints wrote:

• Adobe_Walls permalink
        17 September 2014 @ 17:41 17:41

WE don’t have the house the other other does, as for new blood didn’t WE already loose most if not all the primaries?

• 21 September 2014 @ 19:14 19:14

I stand corrected twice.

As for my former statement: it’s hard to discard old habits. I’ve been a Republican since 1968 at the tender age of seven, you know.

2. Adobe_Walls permalink
    17 September 2014 @ 17:45 17:45

While the name would be too cute for my tastes I would certainly consider joining the “Knuckle Head” party.

• 17 September 2014 @ 20:48 20:48

No matter what we name the party Constitutionalists favor, the Other Side will find a way to teabag us.

3. 18 September 2014 @ 07:08 07:08

Mongo proud to be knucklehead

1. Please Scotland, Don’t Do It! | Regular Right Guy