‘It Is A Tale / Told By An Idiot…’

08 July 2014 @ 21:22

From CNS News, Penny Starr reporting, we learn [tip of the fedora to Drudge]:

The man who heads the federal agency responsible for many of the 50,000 unaccompanied alien children from Central America who have entered the U.S. illegally in recent months told attendees at a conference on Tuesday that those working with refugees should look to Jesus Christ as a role model.

“Jesus was a refugee, and that’s a very good reminder to all of us,” Eskinder Negash, director of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR), said at the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops’ (USCCB) 2014 Migration Conference in Washington, D.C.

…it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing…and Tyranny

SIDENOTE: To all members of The Jarrett Junto [including Herr Negash]: The 19th Century called — they’d like their diseases back.

1. 08 July 2014 @ 21:23 21:23

Reblogged this on BLOGGING BAD w/Gunny G ~ "THE CLINGERS".

2. 08 July 2014 @ 21:24 21:24

Not surprised. They don’t understand the cultural suicide they are embarking on.

Or what’s worse, they understand and think it’s a good thing. After all, the Beautiful People can’t find themselves in the dirt.

• 08 July 2014 @ 21:34 21:34

Your second point is, I believe, correct. They never seem to think(duh) that the fecal matter not only runs downhill, but is known to pile up as well.

• 08 July 2014 @ 21:53 21:53

I think it’s the latter and, man, are they in for a wallop of a surprise.

3. 08 July 2014 @ 22:11 22:11

For gated ivory-tower progressives, diversity is a pose, not a lived experience. It’s almost torches and pitchforks time, lads.

• 09 July 2014 @ 20:20 20:20

Don’t forget the tarring and feathering!

• Adobe_Walls permalink
      10 July 2014 @ 16:03 16:03

well past in my estimation.

4. 08 July 2014 @ 22:41 22:41

I think they’ve all resorted to spouting gibberish in hopes that something will, by random chance, seem to make sense and start to trend.

• 09 July 2014 @ 20:21 20:21

Methinks you are correct, oh wise Starless. So much shit is being thrown at the wall now as the Left starts to panic.

5. Adobe_Walls permalink
    10 July 2014 @ 16:04 16:04

In what sense was Jesus a refugee?

• 10 July 2014 @ 19:37 19:37

I don’t know and I knew Jesus before he was a Superstar [if you get that reference, you’re officially Old].

• Adobe_Walls permalink
        11 July 2014 @ 15:52 15:52

I believe I’m older than you are I’ll start my sixth decade next May.