‘Did “Obama’s” West Point Speech Put Bob In A Coma?’

28 May 2014 @ 21:08

Bob-Enzyte-03-130Thankfully, I’ve only heard and seen short snippets of the Disgrace-In-Chief’s speech, so I’m okay mentally.

Today and this Evening, I’ve been quite busy with Real Life happenings, so I’m just traversing The Ether.

I seriously doubt there will be any posts published this Evening — I’ve been going since 0530 this Morning.

Apologies.

1. 28 May 2014 @ 21:08 21:08

Reblogged this on U.S. Constitutional Free Press.

2. 28 May 2014 @ 22:50 22:50

Reblogged this on therasberrypalace.

3. Starless permalink
    29 May 2014 @ 07:05 07:05

I think the highlight went something like this: “All I have is a hammer, so every problem looks like a sickle, and you can be sure that whatever I order you graduating cadets to bomb and whomever I order you to kill, it will all be in service to my domestic political agenda. Viva la revolucion!”

• Starless permalink
      29 May 2014 @ 07:22 07:22

BTW, I’m sure he thought it was quite profound and clever, but when you pull out the old, “When all you have is a hammer, blah, blah, blah…” chestnut, you don’t get to consider yourself the greatest orator and smartiest president in the history of EVAR. That kind of lazy speech writing makes you more a motivational speaker on the corporate team-building retreat circuit and less the inspirational leader of the free world. At least with GWB, we were talking about unintentional verbal gaffes, not deliberately scripted stupidity.

4. 29 May 2014 @ 07:15 07:15

I felt sea levels rising during the speech.

• David R. Graham permalink
      29 May 2014 @ 14:09 14:09

And nausea levels. He’s lucky they did not turn their backs, a West Point traditional gesture of disapproval on the disgraced.

5. David R. Graham permalink
    29 May 2014 @ 16:19 16:19

A Pulitzer Prize would be puny reward for Richard Fernandez’ effort in this regard:

6. David R. Graham permalink
    29 May 2014 @ 16:22 16:22

I think his speech writers thought they were cascading applause lines. He keeps pausing for applause and none comes. Then he holds up the pining ceremonies with parents for an hour to preen himself at the cameras. That also holds up the Cadets vacating the last of their belongings from their barracks, which MUST be done the day of graduation, no exceptions. Made no friends among the new 2LTs.