Message From A Minuteman: Paco [UPDATED]

26 May 2014 @ 19:45

Minuteman-Concord-DavidChesterFrench-001xPaco is messing for a fight, like any good Patriot would:

At this stage, my disgust is no longer even directed primarily at the Obama administration; lying, corrupt, narcissistic, cowardly douche bags will do what lying, corrupt, narcissistic, cowardly douche bags always do. No, I am far more troubled by the extent to which the manipulative, mendacious hyper-partisan poison of this administration has been so shamelessly embraced by what appears to be the entire Democratic Party and its so-called “progressive” allies in the media. I am equally troubled by a citizenry huge numbers of which can’t be bothered to focus their attention and reasoning abilities (if any) for more than ten minutes on the cumulative effects of the present government’s lawlessness, perfidy and incompetence. I am not optimistic about America’s ability to survive the plague of big government, crony capitalism, proliferating “victim” groups, ideological indoctrination cloaked as “education”, and cultural fragmentation. I believe, in the words of the song, that we are facing “long hard times to come”.

Yet I shall be of good cheer, and will take as many of the bastards down with me as I can before finally climbing the gallows, from which platform, to borrow from H.L. Mencken, “my last word will be a hoot at socialism”.

Remember: Don’t fire until you see the whites of their beady little eyes.

OUTLAW.

[Are you prepared?]

UPDATE on 27MAY2014 at 2057…

Jeff Goldstein [the man who coined the term ‘Outlaw’ and created the philosophy behind it] cites Paco’s quote above favorably in a post today that is well-worth a read.

A taste: ‘What we are witnessing is that bold, clear line that Reagan spoke of when he rejected political pastels for vibrant principled color…’.

Or, as Chesty Puller said:

We’ve been looking for the enemy for some time now. We’ve finally found him.

We’re surrounded. That simplifies things.

Saddle-up.

1. 26 May 2014 @ 20:03 20:03

We are, in fact, quite screwed over.

I’m going to spend next week at the GOP convention, and I don’t know who will end up with the nomination for the major races in my state.

• thecampofthesaints permalink
      26 May 2014 @ 20:14 20:14

Godspeed and keep the safety off.

On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 8:03 PM, The Camp Of The Saints wrote:

2. genomega1 permalink
    26 May 2014 @ 20:09 20:09

Reblogged this on News You May Have Missed and commented:
    Message From A Minuteman: Paco

3. richardmcenroe permalink
    26 May 2014 @ 22:23 22:23

Legal pot.  The whites of their eyes will be yellow and bloodshot.

4. 27 May 2014 @ 08:31 08:31

Yep. That’s exactly what right-thinking Americans are thinking right now. And exactly what Obama’s Cartel Government WANTS us to think, and to say out loud, so as to easily identify their top targets.

It’s like painting a target with a laser, just prior to the drone’s missile release.

They certainly are getting good at this, aren’t they?

(No worries, me. I’ve been laser-painted since 2007! DOWN WITH KING GEORGE! )

5. indyjonesouthere permalink
    27 May 2014 @ 15:26 15:26

Every once in a while people need to go refresh themselves on the Bill Lind video on Youtube titled, Control of thoughts and speech. Not so hard to see why people don’t understand political correctness as well as they should….and its been cranked up 10fold since this video was produced.

6. 28 May 2014 @ 00:13 00:13

Thanks for the link (and letting me know about Jeff’s). And thank you, too, genomega!