National Offend A Feminist Week 2014 (#NOAFW) Has Begun!

04 May 2014 @ 20:02

In his outrage over Amanda Marcotte’s latest, regular bout on insanity [ie: her latest column over at The Daily Hilde Beast], Stacy McCain has been moved to declare that the annual National Offend A Feminist Week begin now [Ladies always, always invited]:

Here we are, on the eve of sixth annual National Offend a Feminist Week, and Amanda Marcotte decides to give us a lecture on the need to remove “shame” from the dictionary insofar as refers to sluts, tramps, hussies, floozies, man-traps, wenches, trollops and Women of Dubious Virtue?

As I owe Mr. McCain a huge debt of gratitude for being the first internet mucky-muck to notice and link me, I hereby, heretofor, herein, herewith, hairwidth, widthwidth, join in the merriment!…

SEX FARM! (lyrics)

Working on a sex farm
Trying to raise some hard love
Getting out my pitch fork
Poking your hay

Scratching in your henhouse
Sniffing at your feedbag
Slipping out your backdoor
Leaving my spray

Sex farm woman
I’m gonna mow you down
Sex farm woman
I’ll rake and mow you down
Sex farm woman
Don’t you see my silo rising high, high, high

Working on a sex farm
Hosing down your barn door
Bothering your livestock
They know what I need

Working up a hot sweat
Crouching in your pea patch
Plowing through your beanfield
Planting my seed

Sex farm woman
I’ll be your hired hand
Sex farm woman
I’ll let my offer stand
Sex farm woman
Don’t you feel my tractor rumbling by, by, by

Working on a sex farm
Trying to raise some hard love
Getting out my pitch fork
Poking your hay

SPECIAL NOTE: Regular readers know that the Anniversary of TCOTS falls on 06 May.  Since NOAFW always falls on the first week in May and since offending the Fems is such important work [one might say it is a Duty, dammit], I will be delaying the Anniversary celebrations until next week, starting on 12 May, per usual practice.

1. genomega1 permalink
    04 May 2014 @ 20:09 20:09

Reblogged this on News You May Have Missed and commented:
    National Offend A Feminist Week 2014 (#NOAFW) Has Begun!

2. 04 May 2014 @ 20:51 20:51

Reblogged this on Blogger at the Edge of the Universe. and commented:
    NOAFW!

3. 04 May 2014 @ 21:31 21:31

Long live the Bobtollah!

Dearh to the RadFem Satan!

• 04 May 2014 @ 22:53 22:53

Darn it, that last one should be “Death to the RadFem Satan!”

4. 04 May 2014 @ 22:12 22:12

Prodding Stacy is getting too easy. One tweet aimed at him with “the Banged Beast” and WHAMMO!.

5. Adjoran permalink
    04 May 2014 @ 22:34 22:34

For some reason, I’m really in the holiday spirit this year!

It’s beginning to feel a lot like Bitchmas
    Everywhere I go
    Just look in the sex toy shops, The fun never stops
    With vibrators and butt plugs that glow

It’s beginning to feel a lot like Bitchmas
    Down to that new cold sore
    But the scariest sight to see Is the quarantine notice she
    Nailed to your own front door

A pair of F-me boots and a dildo that really shoots
    Is the hope of Amanda M,
    Blow up dolls that stack and never will talk back
    Are the dreams most of her men

It’s beginning to feel a lot like Bitchmas
    Now the screeching starts
    And the thing that makes ears ring
    Is the man-hate blaming
    In their cold Bitch-hearts.

It always chokes me up to see the grannies topless and screaming on the street corners. Sorry, I’m verklempt, talk amongst yourselves – I’ve got to send some Thank You cards to a couple of divorce lawyers.

• 04 May 2014 @ 23:32 23:32

With your permission, Adj, I’d like to use that in my official kick-off post on Monday.

6. Starless permalink
    05 May 2014 @ 08:01 08:01

In light of the latest b.s. DoJ survey designed to portray all men as latent, if not literal, rapists, I would think that instead of recommending language changes, Mad Mandy would advise drunken skanks to immediately call the police at the first sign of any feelings of shame.

7. 05 May 2014 @ 20:49 20:49

Reblogged this on That Mr. G Guy's Blog.

1. Kicking off National Offend a Feminist Week: Amanda Marcotte wants to lecture us on shame… | Batshit Crazy News
  2. Offend a Feminist Week: Good Housekeeping Prevents Death from Nuclear War? – Conservative Hideout 2.0
  3. NOAF Week – the Antipodean Edition. | The mind is an unexplored country.