Regarding Lew Alcindor…

29 April 2014 @ 21:30

…and his remarks on the Donald Sterling situation:

Mark Levin Fisked Lew Alcindor Monday evening and did a great job of it [podcast on auto-play here].

While some parts of Alcindor’s remarks may, indeed, be reasonable, the fact that he is a Mohammedin makes every word of anything he writes or speaks suspect [taqiyya anyone?] and, therefore, not worthy of any serious consideration.

When we provide any Muslim with legitimacy specifically, we are providing Islam with legitimacy generally.

That’s a narrative we should not buy into because everything about Islam is Evil. It is ideological cult that is Totalitarian in all aspects of it’s system of ideas. Also, it denies Free Will.

1. Starless permalink
    30 April 2014 @ 07:58 07:58

I don’t care who you are, if you use the term “social justice” uncritically or unironically, I can’t take any of your opinions about society seriously.

• 30 April 2014 @ 20:56 20:56

Neither can I. I wish the Popes would stop using the term.

2. Starless permalink
    30 April 2014 @ 08:12 08:12

BTW, I really don’t give a damn about the NBA and I have no sympathy for that PoS Sterling, but I’d really like someone to tell me what foundational document makes being an asshole in America a crime and gives the mob the right to destroy said asshole.

3. 30 April 2014 @ 08:30 08:30

I forgot what his name was before he changed it. I sometimes watch ESPN with my husband. At least he brought up something that no one else has on the shows we watch. I’m starting to lose interest in the couple of shows I’ve been watching since I know just how liberal they are.

• 30 April 2014 @ 20:59 20:59

I’m finding there are certain shows I can no longer watch, as well, because of the Leftism. My time is too precious to sit there and be told what a horrible Human Being I am.

4. indyjonesouthere permalink
    30 April 2014 @ 16:15 16:15

There is an interesting assessment of the Sterling fiasco over at Vox Days site in which he also quotes some of Steve Sailors analysis of the situation. Could it be that possibly the girlfriend was motivated by Magic Johnson and an investor group with possible ties to Michael Milliken to wrest control of the team from Sterling. In other words…a setup. There is Magic Johnson, an AIDS carrier who put his wife at risk along with Milliken a past financial felon who may be trying to pull off a hostile takeover? And they brought the tootsie in to get the audio?

• 30 April 2014 @ 21:00 21:00

It’s certainly possible.

• Starless permalink
      01 May 2014 @ 08:54 08:54

What I saw, the truth of which I have zero evidence, is that Sterling had his girlfriend recording him because his memory is crap. So the recording wouldn’t have been a set-up, but releasing it to the public certainly would have been. As to motivation, only the ex-girlfriend can say and apparently she’s not talking. As of now, all I’ve seen is that supposedly The Oprah and David Geffen want to buy the team. (Because, y’know, if there’s anything this country needs right now, it’s more Oprah.) So, the whole Magic Johnson conspiracy theory seems to go a bit out into the realm of speculation.

1. Boehner: ‘Went Too Far’ | Regular Right Guy