Shorter Obama: ‘You’re All Lying Liar Faces’ [UPDATED]

04 September 2013 @ 21:28

First, let me start by denouncing myself [a pre-emptive strike, if you will] for the thoughts I will be expounding below: Raaaaacist!

Our juvenile General-In-Chief, King Barack The Unready, like the bullying little shit he is, is denying he ever drew a red line…

From CNS News, Susan Jones reporting [tip of the fedora to GeoffB]:

Obama-Slow-Children-At-PlayA-434A  year ago, President Barack Obama used the phrase “red line” twice, to  make the point that Syria’s use of chemical weapons “would change my calculations significantly” on intervening  in the civil war.

But on Wednesday in Sweden — echoing comments  made by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Tuesday — Obama told reporters,  “First of all, I didn’t set a red line. The world set a red line. The  world set a red line when governments representing 98 percent of the  world’s population said the use of chemical weapons are abhorrent and  passed a treaty forbidding their use even when countries are engaged in  war.

“Congress set a red line when it ratified that treaty,” and when it passed the Syria Accountability Act, Obama added.

“And  so when I said in a press conference (last year), that my calculus  about what’s happening in Syria would be altered by the use of chemical  weapons, which the overwhelming consensus of humanity says is wrong, um  — that wasn’t something I just kind of made up. I didn’t pluck it out  of thin air. There’s a reason for it.”

Shorter Little Barry: ‘U-uh, I never said it. I never did. You’re all lying liar faces with cooties!’

[WARNING: Here comes the raaaaacist! part] Isn’t it about time we redlined Obama???

UPDATE at 2141…

Smitty takes the redline to an artistic level here.

A highlight [sung to the tune Roxanne by The Police]:

Baraaaaack, man
You don’t have to put up the red line
The election’s over
You don’t have to sell malarky left & right

Haw.

Red red line you make me feel so fine
You keep me golfing all of the time

1. M. Thompson permalink
    05 September 2013 @ 00:40 00:40

Merely another squandering of the legacy where God was said to look after fools, small children, and the Ubited States.

• M. Thompson permalink
      05 September 2013 @ 00:41 00:41

Dratted fat thumbs on a mobile device. That was supposed to be “United States” at the end.

• thecampofthesaints permalink
        05 September 2013 @ 07:42 07:42

Well…after Miley Cyrus’s performance it could rightly be called The Ubited States.

2. Shermlaw (RS) permalink
    05 September 2013 @ 11:42 11:42

It has gotten to the point where only the most jaded of the true believers are buying that line. It’s difficult to believe that people cannot see his absolute inability to accept responsibility for anything he says or does. The alternatives are he is either extraordinarily stupid or he is malicious, because he realizes he will not be held accountable by the sycophants with whom he surrounds himself.

• 05 September 2013 @ 16:15 16:15

“he is either extraordinarily stupid or he is malicious,”

How about both?

• M. Thompson permalink
        05 September 2013 @ 16:40 16:40

Never assume malice when stupidity will do, but in this case, malicicious stupidty seems to be the right answer.

3. formwiz permalink
    05 September 2013 @ 14:51 14:51

Love the graphic.

We’ve gone from a video cutting from Chuck Heston as Moses (“Behold his might hand”) to Zero body-surfing to that sign.

And a lot of us saw it coming.

1. The Sting Of Rodeo Clown’s “Red Line” : The Other McCain