Why Does Huma Abedin Stay?

24 July 2013 @ 20:16

I’ve been trying to figure this one out and haven’t been able to.

I believe the answer has to lie somewhere in the midst of the information about her that Andrew McCarthy reminds us of today — please do read the whole thing and encourage others to do the same for Mr. McCarthy has put together a first-class indictment of this major security risk who is probably an agent of the Mohammedins [my opinion, not necessarily AMcC’s].

A highlight [tip of the fedora to Dan Collins]:

What a racket. The marriage to Huma Abedin, a Clinton insider, enables Anthony Weiner to resurrect a debased career and deflect attention from his psychotic antics even as he continues them. The marriage to Anthony Weiner, a prominent Jewish progressive, enables Huma Abedin to deflect attention from her associations with various Islamic supremacists even as, during her tenure as a top State Department official, American policy embraces Islamic supremacists.

If you’ve got any thoughts on this, I would appreciate seeing them.

Also: I would recommend Stacy McCain’s posts on this whole, sordid story [here and here].

1. 24 July 2013 @ 20:40 20:40

She stays because Hillary told her to.

2. The Rev. David R. Graham permalink
    24 July 2013 @ 20:50 20:50

She’s Hillary’s main squeeze.

3. theebl permalink
    24 July 2013 @ 21:43 21:43

This is a very weird relationship (obviously Huma Abedin could do much better). Or it is a marriage of political union with some greater end game in store. Now which is more likely?

4. 24 July 2013 @ 22:00 22:00

I’ve always found it creepy that Leftist women stay in those relationships and “stand by their man” at those news conferences. It is particularly weird when the evidence of their misbehavior is so blatant.

5. M. Thompson permalink
    24 July 2013 @ 22:10 22:10

The wanna be Inner Party take care of their own.

6. 25 July 2013 @ 08:41 08:41

It’s very simple: the promise of even more power. Somebody–I forget who–recently said, “They think they’re Bill and Hillary,” and I think that’s probably correct.

7. 25 July 2013 @ 08:50 08:50

I do not trust Huma. Why in the world was she an assistant to Hillary with her background? Only in America. And when Bachmann and several other senators wanted to investigate her, Boehner refused to. She’s up to no good and using Weiner in the process. So I think she’s even worse than Hillary (if that’s possible).

8. 25 July 2013 @ 12:06 12:06

Repeat after me: Feminism means Stand By Your Man.

9. 25 July 2013 @ 15:11 15:11

“As Phyllis Schlafly says, no wonder liberal women think men are pigs: Their men ARE pigs.” —Ann Coulter

10. 26 July 2013 @ 10:26 10:26

Why did Hillary stay with Bill? Answer one, answer both.

1. Rick’s Crazed World » It’s a Thunderous Thursday
  2. WyBlog - Why does Huma Abedin stay? Because the Muslim Brotherhood needs her to stay
  3. FMJRA 2.0: Atomic : The Other McCain