The Righteous Rant Of The Day

02 June 2013 @ 02:25

It comes from Paco, owner and CEO of Paco Enterprises, in a direct message by him to General de Presidente Baracko Husseinez j Lopez Cara de Tiron Antonio de Gatito Marfa Alinsky Debil Tonto de Santa Obamanna on Paco’s hearing of the news that Marines in Afghanistan will be denied hot meals and their number of meals per day will be reduced due to budget issues:

Obama-as-Stalin-ReaganiteRepublicanSeriously, Mr. Commander in Chief, you can deck yourself out in your tuxedo, and Mrs. O can drape herself in one of those costumes that looks like a hand-me-down from King Nebuchanezzar’s favorite concubine , and you can both hang out with your Hollywood buds in the White House, dining on sumptuous fare, and you can let your troops go hungry, and you can do all this without hanging your head in shame?

Right on, Brother, right on.

Of course, like the good, little Leftist he is, Obama doesn’t give a good Goddamn about our troops.  In his mind, they exist only to serve Caesar.

The rat bastard should be tarred and feathered and run out of the country.  Enough is Goddamned enough.

1. sally1137 permalink
    02 June 2013 @ 02:58 02:58

Exactly.

2. annieoakley permalink
    02 June 2013 @ 09:42 09:42

I agree!

3. 02 June 2013 @ 09:47 09:47

Thanks for the link!

Nice photoshop, incidentally. Er, it is a photoshop, isn’t it?

4. 02 June 2013 @ 18:06 18:06

What a despicable creature our current “leader” is, eh?

5. 02 June 2013 @ 18:39 18:39

As for the imprecations against the character of Zer0, I agree wholehearedly. Zer0 is all that and more.

OTOH, as to teh subject at hand, those of us who have served are scratching our heads over this one. First Midrats were almost never hot while I was in. C-Rats would have been OK (for me, but then having eaten more than my share as the dependent of a “mess sergeant” I kinds liked ’em). MREs are not “desperation food” and they are actually quite healthy. Some whined and whinged about them, but you will have that among the troops, and if it ever stops then it’s time to worry. They will be fiune on MREs, believe me, I know quite well.

This has been dealt with at the MilBlog “Bring The Heat, Bring The Stupid” the blog of a former Army Infantryman of my acquaintance. You can read his take, and the comments (one is mine) at,

URR is a Marine, BTW, and has a good possible explanation of why this may have made a few bells ring, and why he may be laughing about it now.

• 03 June 2013 @ 06:18 06:18

I don’t think it’s necessarily the fact that the Marines are losing their mid-rats meal as much as it’s the optics of the thing. Because sequester, ya know and “O” and his minions can’t do without their Kobi Beef, Arugala and Lobster.

• 03 June 2013 @ 21:41 21:41

I don’t think it’s even that. I’d bet a dollar to a donut that some Marine has kicked this around to enough places that it grew legs and that Marine is laughing his posterior off that it gained traction somehow. I can tell you that the complaint of the civvie shows a definite dosconnect to what Midrats is and that it ain’t the social thing she has made it out to be. IN reality, this is nothing that has been blown up into a bubble. It’s utter nonsense and there is no reason why Zer0 should take a hit on this, even though he deserves it for so many other things.

6. indyjonesouthere permalink
    03 June 2013 @ 11:46 11:46

I would take aim at this from a different direction. I’d like to see the Pentagon cafeterias serve nothing but MREs and hot water. Might actually give them a small clue as to what is happening to the troops they are supposedly supporting. I too spent a year living mostly on C rations and lrrp meals. (lrrps are similar to mre) Week after week and month after month that was all you had to eat while humping the highlands or going through the Ashau. An occasional candy bar from red cross packages or cookies from home is all that broke up that diet. Also a week in Australia. (hamburgers by the dozen) So yes, I would like to see the military elite AND the civilian elite share the suck.

1. President Says…Let The Marines Eat Cake While He Parties On Dude! | That Mr. G Guy's Blog