If You Could Spare A Moment..

03 August 2012 @ 09:07

…my good Friend In The Ether and fierce warrior for freedom, Zilla is feeling worse than ever at this point because her illnesses have, in her words, ‘broken’ her.

If you can spare a moment, how about sending Mare a word of encouragement? She’s really hurting.

I know Mare would appreciate it and it might help lift her spirits.

Much thanks to Wombat-Socho for informing me of the situation.

1. Rosalie permalink
    03 August 2012 @ 14:25 14:25

Mare has very good friends, and I know she appreciates this because that’s how she is.

2. 04 August 2012 @ 00:03 00:03

I’m a liberal–and, after a disagreement over a blogger friend of her’s, banned and blocked–but please pass on my sincere best wishes for better health now, and a full recovery as they find the right combination of drugs and whatnot. While I can’t comment, I have been following her blogposts, and this last one–broken–made me feel really awful for her.

3. 04 August 2012 @ 18:32 18:32

Thank you, Bob! Sorry I haven’t been over here sooner, I have mostly been laying down since my post as this thing is beating the hell out of me. I’m updating my post now with thank yous and link-backs before I go back to bed, and tomorrow I should have a better idea of what I am dealing with since I am seeing my specialist in the morning (I think I may have the only doctor outside of a hospital who is open on Sundays, but they have to be since they have a lot of patients who require daily IV medications administered there).

• 05 August 2012 @ 19:51 19:51

Taking care of yourself is more important. Godspeed, Mare.

4. srcoop44 permalink
    05 August 2012 @ 16:56 16:56

Hello Zilla,

I really don’t know what to say at this point, but I can say that I do care about you as a human being.

I do wish for you plenty of comfort, healing and much better health in the near future. Keep your chin up Sweetie, and as of right now, make getting healed your number one priority!

Don’t give up!!

When you think you are about to come to the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.”

1. Broken | Zilla of the Resistance at MareZilla.com