1. formwiz permalink
    15 May 2012 @ 21:58 21:58

In a stellar assemblage, you prove the French once could do something better than anyone else.

And although the Unknowns are up to your usual high standard, nothing can top the sumptuous Miss Vickers, who proves July is the hottest month of all.

2. Adobe_Walls permalink
    15 May 2012 @ 22:30 22:30

Great pics and a celebration well earned. One quibble. Don’t be littling the old timers stories as someone who never touched a computer till we bought our first in 98 I find the tales of frontier days amusing though I’ve no idea what any of those old systems are/were that you and the others reminisce about. I never visited any blogs until late 09 and spent my leisure computer time conquering Europe and slaughtering Gauls. So I enjoyed the old timers stories and was amazed that the early computer systems actually ran on coal.

• 15 May 2012 @ 23:20 23:20

Listen here, you mudsill…Lonesome Stacy and Old Dan were still using abacuses when I was forging electronic trails with just my wits and my soldering gun. We didn’t have no hard drives. Hell, we didn’t have no floppy drives. Somewhere in my root celler I still got some old punch cards. So do you be telling this great grandpa how to treat them grandpas.

• Adobe_Walls permalink
        15 May 2012 @ 23:39 23:39

I am not a mud-sill though I’ve utilized them many times securing form-work, they are also essential in securing new masonry construction while the mortar sets.

• thecampofthesaints permalink
          16 May 2012 @ 07:56 07:56

I don’t even know what one is in modern usage. I first heard the term in a film called *Tennessee Johnson*, a fictionalized account of Pres. Andrew Johnson’s life. People called him that because he couldn’t read or write. Only the love of a pretty librarian saved him. Van Heflin played him and the his dialogue could have been written by either Stacy or Dan.

3. M. Thompson permalink
    15 May 2012 @ 22:34 22:34

That WRAF miss!

Now Gloria and Cyd, do we have to break you two ladies up? Or do we send in a redhead to make better?

• thecampofthesaints permalink
      16 May 2012 @ 07:57 07:57

Send in Miss Hayworth – STAT!

4. 16 May 2012 @ 20:05 20:05

“Two sensational center pages in full colour!”
    Those young oglers today don’t know how good they’ve got it.

5. thereaganiterepublican permalink
    18 May 2012 @ 11:23 11:23

You ARE good at this lol

Linked…

RED HOT Conservative Chicks-
     Daily Caller/Fox News‘ Michelle Fields

6. 26 May 2012 @ 15:58 15:58

Reblogged this on Among The Joshua Trees.

1. The TCOTS Six Days Of Cheesecake: Wednesday « The Camp Of The Saints
  2. The TCOTS Six Days Of Cheesecake: Thursday « The Camp Of The Saints
  3. DaleyGator DaleyBabe Claudia Verela takes us on a Rule 5 tour Updated through Sunday « The Daley Gator
  4. The TCOTS Six Days Of Cheesecake: Friday « The Camp Of The Saints
  5. The TCOTS Six Days Of Cheesecake: Saturday « The Camp Of The Saints
  6. Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup » Pirate's Cove
  7. With apologies to Bob Belvedere. « The mind is an unexplored country.