The South Carolina Primary: Ruffin It

21 January 2012 @ 19:59

-America’s favorite Gonzo reporter, Robert Stacy Beauregard Ruffin McCain, will be live-blogging as the results come in,

Click Here For Stacy’s Reporting

-Here’s some choice reading while you await the returns…

= Stacy: South Carolina Primary Day: Before My Saturday Afternoon Nap in Charleston

= More Stacy: Iowa Republican Party Finally Admits That Rick Santorum Won Jan. 3 Caucuses

= Even more: Rick Santorum Crashes Blog Bash, Impresses Conservative New Media

= Smitty: Romney No’ Doin’ So Weel In SC?

= DaTechGuy: Compare And Contrast Lack Of Curiosity Vs. Shoe Leather Reporting

= Donald Douglas: Dirty Politics In South Carolina

Have fun.

1. Adobe Walls permalink
    22 January 2012 @ 03:09 03:09

Newt it is then.

22 January 2012 @ 19:31 19:31

Julius Caesar it is then.

2. 22 January 2012 @ 08:43 08:43

I can’t vote in the Florida primary, because I’m registered as No Party Affiliation (yes, I’ve been sickened enough now to un-register from BOTH major parties). And I’d be almost afraid because my first 2 choices are already gone. Knowing in my brain that it ain’t my fault doesn’t mean a thing to my gigantic ego.

So, y’all fight it out, and I’ll vote for the nominee.

Unless it’s the other Texan. Then I’m likely to stay home.

3. formwiz permalink
    22 January 2012 @ 18:06 18:06

I think you might want to check in with Mr McCain before giving him the middle name Ruffin.

Edmund Ruffin was a racist psychotic who blew out what passed for his brains when he heard about Appomattox.

Mr McCain would appreciate Lee, Jackson, Stuart, Bragg, even Pemberton (he came from my neck of the woods), I’m sure, but you may want to rethink Ruffin

22 January 2012 @ 19:22 19:22

He was given the honor of firing the first shot at Fort Sumter.

• formwiz permalink
        23 January 2012 @ 16:59 16:59

Yet another mistake. Firing on a Federal installation was all the pretext Lincoln needed to invade the South.

A lot of Northern papers were of the “Don’t let the door hit ya” attitude until then.

1. Sunday Links: Strange Planes Edition » Conservative Hideout 2.0