Nicolle Wallace Is A Backstabbing Bitch

05 October 2011 @ 17:52

Stacy McCain calls Nicolle Wallace a Two-Faced Backstabbing RINO Bitch and I agree that the former campaign aide to John McCain is.  Since Grumpy lost his bid to become President, this Backstabbing Bitch [aka: Nicolle Wallace] has done nothing but hurl calumnies at Sarah Palin.  Now Backstabbing Bitch Nicolle Wallace has penned [or, possibly, had ghost-written for her, the Backstabbing Bitch (aka: Nicolle Wallace)] a novel entitled It’s Classified, which according to Time reporter Claire Suddath:

…explores what would happen if a woman were plucked from relative obscurity and elected Vice President of the United States — only to find herself completely unprepared for the job.

From the interview with Nicolle Wallace the Backstabbing Bitch [tip of the fedora to Stacy McCain]:

In the book, the vice presidential character, Tara Meyers, is completely unfit for her job.

The idea of a mentally ill vice president who suffers in complete isolation was obviously sparked by the behaviors I witnessed by Sarah Palin. What if somebody who was ill-equipped for the office were to ascend to the presidency or vice presidency? What would they do? How long would it take for people to figure it out? I became consumed by this question.

Well, Backstabbing Bitch Nicolle Wallace, listening to you over the past three years, I’ve become consumed by these questions:

-Why are you, Backstabbing Bitch Nicolle Wallace, so obsessed with Sarah Palin?

-Why are you, Backstabbing Bitch Nicolle Wallace, so determined to destroy Sarah Palin?

-Is it true, as has been rumored, that you ‘a dirty truck stop whore, with a chronic case of the clap’ and that you accept ‘money for “professional” services’?

-Are you a neurotic Lesbian [I know, I repeat myself] Backstabbing Bitch, as some claim, who made a pass at the happily-married Mrs. Palin and were turned down?

-When did the accident occur and how much of your brain was damaged, Nicolle Wallace?

-Are you now, or have you ever been, Nicolle Wallace, a decent human being and not a lying, piece of sharia Backstabbing Bitch who thinks everyone likes her because they wave at her and always say ‘See you next Tuesday’?

Oh…by the way, did I mention that Nicolle Wallace is a Backstabbing Bitch?

1. Rosalie permalink
    05 October 2011 @ 19:26 19:26

I think she’s good friends with Katie Couric. Need I say more?

05 October 2011 @ 23:22 23:22

Nope.

2. cathy permalink
    05 October 2011 @ 20:05 20:05

Oh, the irony. She wears herself out writing wish-fulfillment fiction, when she could simply follow somebody who was ill-equipped for the office and DID ascend to the presidency or vice presidency. Ah, well, if you’ve got an ax to grind with Palin, where’s the fun in reporting on Obama and Biden?

05 October 2011 @ 23:23 23:23

With the news that Mrs. Palin isn’t running, methinks the BB’s book sale potential has dropped rather dramatically. There is a God…and He loves conservatives.

3. loopyloo305 permalink
    05 October 2011 @ 22:07 22:07

She should look in the mirror perhaps. Seems as if she is projecting. If I were a bettor, I would bet that she voted for Obama!

05 October 2011 @ 23:26 23:26

I don’t know about her vote last time, but I have no doubt betting some money that she will this time — unless, of course, some GOP campaign is foolish enough to hire the Backstabbng Bitch.

• Michael Teuber permalink
      14 March 2012 @ 04:40 04:40

Well, you must be part psychic, ’cause you were part right! It turns out Nicolle Wallace didn’t vote for McCain per her MSNBC interview!

Oh, and in case Bob ever doubted the effectiveness of his efforts here, try Googling ‘backstabbing rino bitch’ (no quotes even). Nicolle Wallace owns that search term thanks to CotS and TOMcC.

• thecampofthesaints permalink
        14 March 2012 @ 06:34 06:34

Interesting. I hadn’t heard about the MSNBC interview – thanks.

As for the Google Search – RE-*SULT*!!!

4. M. Thompson permalink
    06 October 2011 @ 11:04 11:04

I’m of the opinion that former McCain campaign operatives are trying to deflect the blame from everyone but themselves in the failure of that run.

5. 07 October 2011 @ 10:16 10:16

Oh, Bob, what a great post! You’ve given me the gift of a good belly laugh this morning and I’m thankful. I learned NW’s name right after the election 2008, when I first learned that she was, indeed, a Two-Faced-Backstabbing-RINO-Bi**h, and vowed to watch for her to crawl out again. And so she has. I’m sure she doesn’t realize this, but her ‘day in the sun’ probably happened for her back in high school. Or junior high.

07 October 2011 @ 16:59 16:59

It puzzles me why Sean Hannity has her on his show on a regular basis.

6. 07 October 2011 @ 19:45 19:45

Yup, she’s a BSB, and obummer is a SCFOAMF! I hate lib rino’s, and o.

7. 26 December 2011 @ 04:39 04:39

hi!,I really like your writing very much! percentage we keep in touch extra approximately your article on AOL? I need a specialist in this space to resolve my problem. May be that’s you! Looking ahead to peer you.

8. todd palin permalink
    19 March 2012 @ 05:52 05:52

man… sarah palin is a fucking tard… and judging by the way some of you people write… you’re tards too… so i suppose it makes a certain kind of sense that you’d all be so quick to jump on your short bus together.

if there was a god… and he loved christians… how the fuck would you explain all the “good luck” all the neo fascist far right candidates have been experience during this primary ???

9. brysimlaw permalink
    24 March 2012 @ 12:54 12:54

You are insane. Sarah Palin is a moron. How can you doubt that? Are you so blinded by your GOP fetish loyalty that you can’t see that?

1. I’m Thinking About Writing a Novel Called ‘Two-Faced Backstabbing RINO Bitch’ : The Other McCain
  2. A Tale Of Treachery In The GOP « The Camp Of The Saints