The Spot-On Quote Of The Week…

04 October 2011 @ 17:00

…is awarded to William Jacobson, Ringleader of the Legal Insurrection, for his expert capturing of the feelings of many conservatives like myself:

Looking at the Republican field, it’s hard to get very excited.

There is no one in the field who is more than “not Obama.” Some are not “not Obama” more than others, but I’m not seeing someone to rally around.

Having it all may not be in the cards this year.

We are heading for a “not” nominee.

I have to wonder if being “not Obama” will be enough.

Spot-on.

I don’t know about you, but I don’t want to settle again.  I don’t think we can afford to settle again.

It may well be enough to get a Republican elected because things are so bad, people are so fed up with the bumbling jug-eared fool in The White House, and many, I think, will be turned off by what a negative campaign he and his minions wage, but I have serious doubts that it will give whoever it is the critical mandate to do what is necessary to start fixing the bad mess we’re in.  Factor in that a Mitt Romney or a Rick Perry don’t ‘get it’, that they don’t understand that the situation is so dire, and the best you can hope for is that they will slow down our speed on the road to ruin and collapse.

The hard truth is that only Sarah Palin, out of all of those running and those who might possibly enter the race, understands what is at stake.  The Republican Establishment doesn’t and they’ve proven this beyond a shadow of a doubt by their shameless advocacy of the Romney and, despite even what he said today, Governor Chris Christie candidacies.

Mrs. Palin would take the fight right into the lair of the beast, bring it to the enemy.  In her postings, speeches, and interviews over the past two years, she has shown again and again that she sees through the BS of the Left, understands the Leftist menace, and that she has a clear understanding of what has gone wrong in The United States.

The rubber has met the road.  The 2012 Elections will be the most important since the 1864 Elections.

Whether The American Republic will survive and have a chance of being restored to it’s pre-Progressive health will be determined next November.

The vultures must be run off by the WOLVERINES.

1. Adobe Walls permalink
    04 October 2011 @ 19:16 19:16

I don’t think Palin is in and that means we are going to settle. That nominating Mitt would be settling goes without saying. As of this moment it would appear that this leaves Perry or Cain. As bad as Perry is on immigration and Islam one now gets the feeling that there are other things just waiting to come out of the woodwork (painted rocks do not count).

Cain has many laudable qualities, a burning desire to eviscerate the feral bureaucracy doesn’t appear to be among them. We may have to settle for that. Bachmann appears to be fading and we probably knew running for president was a couple bridges too far for her. The one quality I’ve always admired in her was that she communicated the idea that she genuinely wanted to beat the left to death with a brick. A laudable attribute in any human being.

2. Rosalie permalink
    04 October 2011 @ 19:56 19:56

You expressed in your post my feelings exactly. Adobe, I wouldn’t count Palin out just yet. Now that Christie’s out of the picture, things may get interesting.

3. 04 October 2011 @ 19:57 19:57

I hope, hope, hope, and pray that Palin gets in this. I picked up my copy of Undefeated today.

I used to say I’d vote for whoever the conservative candidate ends up being. I don’t feel as strongly about that these days. I would probably vote for Cain but the rest of the field leaves me cold.

4. Ron permalink
    04 October 2011 @ 20:44 20:44

She is coming in soon. That’s a 100% sure prediction.

5. 05 October 2011 @ 00:31 00:31

I just finished watching Undefeated. This woman needs to run. I have never had more faith in the future of our country than I do when I hear her speak and watch what she’s done in the name of God and Country.

6. 05 October 2011 @ 16:22 16:22

Y’all sound like the D.S.(devoted spouse) What’s wrong with Ron Paul or Herman Cain?

• Adobe Walls permalink
      05 October 2011 @ 18:27 18:27

Ron Paul, are you kidding?

1. The Spot-On Quote Of The Week… « Feeds « MOMMY BLOGS NETWORK- Mommy Blog Aggregator