Is This The End Of Tucky?

20 September 2011 @ 17:24

They say when you become the subject of a Downfall video you’ve jumped the shark in terms of respectability, that your reputation and legitimacy have officially become a joke.

Well, it looks like Tucker ‘Tucky’ Carlson has joined Barack Hussein Obama and his Bolshes friends by being the star of one.  Hey, you know the old saying: you lay down with dogs, you wake up with fleas.

Here, courtesy of the ‘unusual talents’ of Richard McEnroe, Ringmaster at Three Beers Later, is The Daily Caller Downfall:

Tucker Carlson…

…it’s Dog Track Time.

Stacy McCain has the video of Tucky being taken to task by Greta and comments:

What Tucker can’t seem to bring himself to admit is that about 10 minutes worth of careful editing would have put Jeff Poor’s article into the safety zone where not even the most zealous Palinista, nor even Sarah Palin herself, would have had any cause to complain.

Stacy then proceeds to prove his point by rewriting the article the way it should have been done.

I have no respect for a man who can’t admit his mistakes.

You know…while we’re at it…

— Awarded to Tucker ‘Establishment Pucker’ Carlson —

1. Adobe Walls permalink
    20 September 2011 @ 19:23 19:23

I think the downfall video is aptly named in this instance. Carlson’s defense of himself and the DC on Greta was pathetic and ineffectual.

20 September 2011 @ 23:10 23:10

I had to turn it off because he was just as you say and because Greta is an idiot.

2. 20 September 2011 @ 20:08 20:08

BTW, that radio station is now claiming that material was never aired, so how did DC get it and why was it so important to run it?

20 September 2011 @ 23:12 23:12

Yeah, I heard that they used the seven-second delay and none of it went out over the air, so it was never a public story to begin with. This makes Tucky look even worse.

And Treacher has damaged himself badly.

3. 21 September 2011 @ 04:16 04:16

I agree about Treacher. I am going to miss him, but I have unfollowed him and TheDC. There is absolutely no excuse in the world for not disclaiming that “article”. I followed @jtLOL’s and link was horrified. I never expected him to send me to such ugly, unrepentant violence. I’m trusted him and I am very disappointed in him. I wonder how he would feel if Tyson was talking about his mother instead of Piper’s?

I didn’t expect much better from Tucker Carlson, he long ago proved himself an establishment replican with nothing but contempt for Gov. Palin and all the rest of us.

22 September 2011 @ 16:48 16:48

I did expect more from Jim Treacher. You know: Tucky deserves to fall because he is such a jerk, but Jim Treacher is one of the sharpest wits out there – damn sad.

4. Rosalie permalink
    21 September 2011 @ 13:24 13:24

He doesn’t deserve to survive this, but he probably will. From what I’ve read, when he started out, he wanted to be the Republican’s answer to Huffington; instead, he became like them. I go on blogs that I trust. I no longer trust or respect them for what they did.

22 September 2011 @ 16:49 16:49

Same here, Ro.

1. The Irony of Tucker Carlson, Sarah Palin, Mike Tyson, Greta Van Susteren and … Me : The Other McCain
  2. Sarah Palin Suddenly Electable? « Truth Before Dishonor
  3. Bob’s Musings: Saturday Night’s Alright For Blogging « The Camp Of The Saints