Pippa Middleton Upskirt Photo

29 April 2011 @ 19:26

While it is true the Middleton girls, unlike, sadly, most women in the news today, are modest gals, there is, indeed a Pippa Middleton Upskirt Photo.  More on that in a minute.

First, I think it imperative that we get to know Miss Philippa Charlotte Middleton a little bit, as she has been understandably overshadowed by her lovely sister Kate…

Almost…

The Pippa Middleton Upskirt Photo:

You’re welcome.

And thanks to Stacy McCain for the inspiration.

1. tim permalink
    29 April 2011 @ 23:07 23:07

Bob I don’t follow any any of this majestorial nonsense, didn’t even know the wedding was today until I saw mention on my email page this am. But when I saw a picture of Philippa I knew she was not being overshadowed by Kate, she has intuitively stayed on the sidelines as an innately loving and gracious older sister should in these circumstances. Thank you for all the additional photos, totally enjoyable, for me not necessary though, because my heart melted when I saw her first smile.
    I even mentioned to my wife that I thought she was much more beautiful than Kate.

Ahhh, to be young again. Hoping my 21 year old son can land a beauty like this.
    Thanks for blogging, appreciate your efforts.

2. bobbelvedere permalink*
    30 April 2011 @ 00:35 00:35

Tim: Thank you for the kind words. She and her sister, I think, both have winning smiles.

3. ali permalink
    30 April 2011 @ 09:54 09:54

i want to be her boyfriend.

30 April 2011 @ 12:49 12:49

Ali: I wish you well.

4. 30 April 2011 @ 10:06 10:06

I’ve seen England. I’ve seen France. I’ve seen the royal family’s underpants.

30 April 2011 @ 12:49 12:49

Stacy: I popped my cherry with this one, my first solo Google-Bomb. I average 1,200 unique hits/day; so far today, thirteen hours into the day, I’m at 6,200 uniue hits.

5. 30 April 2011 @ 13:07 13:07

Well done Bob. On multiple levels, this post is massive win.

30 April 2011 @ 13:40 13:40

Matt: I knew you’d understand the reasoning – tally ho, pip, pip, and all that.

6. mac permalink
    30 April 2011 @ 17:00 17:00

harry es un tonto si no le llega a filippa

7. indianbabe permalink
    25 July 2011 @ 16:11 16:11

sweet!

8. Wayne Campbell permalink
    09 August 2011 @ 10:35 10:35

Pippa, you are such a beautiful woman more, than your sister and i wish the best for you. I think you will go far in your life and my blessings are with you. All i ask is be happy and persue your dreams. with kind regards, Wayne Campbell from Abbeville, SC, USA. My e-mail address is waynecampbell_51@yahoo.com, just in case you want another friend to e-mail. thanks, Wayne

9. 27 December 2011 @ 22:58 22:58

I am sooooooo totally in LOOOOVE with Pippa!!! God save Pippa!!

1. From The Camp Of The Saints: Pippa Middleton « Among the Joshua Trees