Two US Airmen Murdered By Jihadist In Germany

03 March 2011 @ 17:46

From the Frugal Cafe:

Shocking and tragic. A radical Muslim from Kosovo opened fire on a military bus at the busy Frankfurt Airport, killing two US airmen in cold blood and critically wounding two others.

Witnesses said the gunman shouted, “Allahu Akbar!” and “Jihad, Jihad!” as he murdered the Americans. He fired nine times before his semi-automatic gun jammed — he was grabbed and subdued by other passengers until German police arrived and arrested him.

Heartfelt prayers go the families and friends of the murdered airmen.

Vicki has the best aggregation of videos and links I’ve seen on this sad story.

When I first heard the story on the radio as I drove home from work yesterday, the news station refused to use the words ‘Muslim’ or ‘Jihad’, but they were the first ones that entered my mind.

This is getting pathetic.

1. Adobe Walls permalink
    03 March 2011 @ 18:22 18:22

“The longer our elected officials and the majority of Americans refuse to wake up the grave danger posed by Islam, the more of our brave soldiers will be murdered needlessly.”

There will be a day of reckoning, while convictions for treason may be hard to come by scorn by all that is decent will not be.

2. bobbelvedere permalink*
    03 March 2011 @ 19:25 19:25

Adobe: My greatest fear is that they will not awaken until right before our annilhilation.

3. Adobe Walls permalink
    03 March 2011 @ 20:44 20:44

I don’t know, but I think it comes in waves of awareness. And undoubtedly some slip back into somnolence but more do not. It will be a long time before rational people will trust someone as O’Sputnik was trusted. It will be a long time I think before people will sit it out like many did in 08 merely because of no perfect choice. Sitting out in dissatisfaction had never proved so painful in the past. The left is intellectually bankrupt and now we’re financially bankrupt we literally can no longer afford to humor their delusions. As the stupidity of Manic Progressivism becomes increasingly apparent their policies less immediately destructive will be discredited also.

4. bobbelvedere permalink*
    04 March 2011 @ 18:46 18:46

Adobe: While I hold out your hope, I remain, as ever, the cynical bastard.

5. Wagtube permalink
    04 March 2011 @ 23:54 23:54

If you ever want to brush up on your Serb, albanian current event, Goran is the best. She is brutally honest and knowledgeable about this area. Her post about this tragedy:

05 March 2011 @ 02:18 02:18

Wagtube: Thanks. I’ll check her out.