Slave New World

09 February 2011 @ 17:49

When I posted yesterday about the report that The Administration was planning to take direct control of the Emergency Alert System [EAS], I commented on the fact that this was just another takeover by the national government and that it was getting harder and harder to escape the presence of Julius Obamacus Nero Caesar.

What I did not know at the time was the other ways in which those running the show in Washington have been slowly and with malice aforethought laying the groundwork for having the power to take control of all forms of communication.

Think I’ve donned the tin foil hat?

Check out Chris Wysocki’s latest posting which details the ways the officials in our national government have been pursuing this goal.  A highlight [tip of the fedora to Adobe Walls]:

At the same time a recent backroom Congressional deal requires all portable electronic devices sold in the US (iPods, MP3 players, PDA’s, PC’s) to include an FM radio chip. EAS Activiation switches those radios on automatically. Your President is in your earbuds.

Just as you pick up your cell phone an urgent, non-interruptable SMS message requires your immediate attention. EAS Activiation also takes control of the nation’s text messaging infrastructure. The federal Broadcast Message Center has important information for you.

But wait, it gets creepier.

And it does, so please do take the time to click here and read all of Chris’s posting.

I wouldn’t put anything past these bastards — would you?  We know they’re Committed Socialists and every Socialist, in his heart-of-hearts — every single, damn one of them — believes that the great mass of people are too stupid to be allowed to control their own lives.  It is only logical that they would seek to have this kind of power at their dirty fingertips.

I’m thinking of getting a ham radio.

1. Adobe Walls permalink
    09 February 2011 @ 23:27 23:27

Make those other purchases you mention at the end of No Escape better to have and not need etc.
    Besides a great way to relieve stress.

2. 09 February 2011 @ 23:37 23:37

… and these “philosopher kings” in robes will say that the “living Constitution” allows for this, or that it’s necessary, or some other BS.

Anyone who thinks that it’s not imperative to get Obama out of there, and someone who will nominate more Antonin Scalias to the bench, is mental (in my humble opinion).

3. 10 February 2011 @ 09:34 09:34

Thanks for the linkage Bob. The ham radio idea may be our last hope. Unless they use the Air Force to jam them…

4. bobbelvedere permalink*
    10 February 2011 @ 17:15 17:15

Adobe: Luckily, my cousin and his wife already no the ins-and-outs of what paperwork we have to file and what training to get, so it should go smoothly.

Roxe: I’ll be unhumble [sic?] and say they’re bat s–t crazy.

Chris: I’m hoping to look into the ham option more. Whatever I find out, I’ll post about it.

5. Adobe Walls permalink
    10 February 2011 @ 17:33 17:33

Paper work, training wow. I bought my first above the radar rifle and handgun at a garage sale went out the next weekend, shot a deer with my $75 30-30.

10 February 2011 @ 19:31 19:31

Adobe, welcome to the Nor’East [not New Hampshire].

1. Saturday Afternoon – Thawing Out – Laundry Time , An Ol' Broad's Ramblings