Markos Moulitsas: Blood Libelist

11 January 2011 @ 19:19

The man-child behind the dreary dreck known as The Daily Kos, Markos Moulitsas, was one of the first to try to tie Sarah Palin to Jared Loughner’s murderous rampage:

That message was Tweeted very soon after the news broke, as you can see, and he has not taken it down or issued an apology since it has been shown that Loughner is mentally disturbed and admired Leftist philosophy.

Over at The Other McCain, Stacy McCain has published a message to this apparatchik that is dead, solid, perfect.  A highlight:

The stain of your disgrace could not be darker, Markos, for what can be more heinous than to bear false witness — yea, even blood libel! — against the innocent? Yet you dare not admit error. You cannot explain or excuse your mistake. You cannot confess and beg forgiveness, for to do so would utterly discredit you in the eyes of that legion of fools you have led astray.

Nothing this vile little shit could now say would wash away the stain that blots his worm-infested, desiccated soul.  And, as Stacy points out, Moulitsas, were he to plead for forgiveness, would destroy his whole reason for being.

This cretin has a specific role to play in the Leftist hierarchy, and he does it very well.

Markos is merely performing the job of street agitator for the Left, running his very own little soviet.  He is one of many.  Such functionaries do exactly what he does: keep the base angry and motivated, issue marching orders, provide the Two Minute Hate the radical Left needs every day to take their minds off the fact that they hate life and themselves, and help the Progressives forget that they are wallowing in a latrine trench of their own making.

If the Left succeeds in taking over America, he and his kind will be the first ones eliminated.  Leftist leaders, once enthroned, prefer timid bureaucrats to agitators, whose militancy cannot be controlled.

Zhivago: It seems you’ve burnt the wrong village.

Strelnikov: A village betrays us, a village is burned.
The point’s made.

1. 11 January 2011 @ 20:07 20:07

You know… I don’t think that Marky is terribly interesting nor relevant.

Does anyone who matters going forward care whether he rants or dies of loneliness? I don’t.

That it took him all of seven minutes or so to attempt to peg Sarah with Loughner’s crime was entirely predictable. Hell, it’s like Pavlov’s dog. I heard the ugly bell’s tolling. I knew – immediately knew – that the moonbats, especially Marky, would be on to blaming this on political opponents.

It’s informative to watch the differences between the coverage of this murder and Nidal Porkmuncher Hasan’s crime. All so entirely predictable.

11 January 2011 @ 23:20 23:20

Ran: I agree, but he does perform the role of agaitator for the radical Leftist base.

2. Adobe Walls permalink
    11 January 2011 @ 21:22 21:22

For many of the left some sort right wing violence is inevitable, not because that would confirm their greatest fear but because it would fulfill one of their greatest hopes. This is why Krugman, Moulitsa ET AL can not retract after, or refrain from making wildly irresponsible statements before the facts are known, it’s a pseudo religious moment for them.

11 January 2011 @ 23:17 23:17

Adobe: Practically orgasmic.

3. 12 January 2011 @ 12:44 12:44

Palin will prevail in this war. Markos and his minions are motivated by nothing but stimulating the evil in their souls. I believe most Democrats are repelled by what is going on. We have to remember what makes Kos roll, and that is the despicable and the outrageous. Markos loses!

You are reminding me that I need to watch Zhivago again.

4. 12 January 2011 @ 14:52 14:52

Congresswoman Giffords was shot at or about 10:10 MST. [ http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2011/01/08/20110108gabrielle-giffords-arizona-shooting-timeline.html ]

The screen shot above appears to be timed at 11:19 (probably not MST–I think I saw mention of it before that)(CST — nine minutes after the event, and 29 minutes before the Congresswoman got to Surgery — See interview with Dr. Rhee) (EST — just short of an hour BEFORE the shooting?)

5. bobbelvedere permalink*
    12 January 2011 @ 16:12 16:12

Maggie: I hope you’re right about the whole Kos crew. As for Zhivago, so do I – it’s been a while and I love a good epic.

Larry: I had heard, via Jim Hoft I believe, that MM Tweeted just nine minutes after the rampage.

6. bobbelvedere permalink*
    12 January 2011 @ 16:24 16:24

Larry: In accordance with Stacy McCain’s RULE 2…
    I’ve added your site to my version of the blogroll: Congratulations, you are an official Fellow DHS-Certified Right Wing Extremist.

7. 12 January 2011 @ 16:43 16:43

Thanks–I need to get more postings up.

Re: “Right Wing”– I have never understood (and dang sure never agreed with) that terminology.

But Glenn Beck lectured on that whole continuum thing a few months back, and if I remember the lesson–he put a whole lot of stuff together–grouped by their totalitarian policies.

Put that group on the right end of your like, if you like–I don’t think it matters, the terminology comes from the largely irrelevant French Revolution, I think.

The other end (the left end) would then be anarchy and that is not far from what I think would be a good place–so I guess that makes me a leftist.

But the truth is, I’ve pretty much given up trying to find a Stetson hat or a label that really really fits.

So I wear one of the ones (hats, that is) I have, unless the wind is blowing a lot, then I wear a Greek fisherman’s hat I got in New England.

And I call myself an Objectiveist when somebody demands I name a label (or “Republican” at the voter-reg office–it is simpler and pretty much meaningless anyway except in Primaries, and I’ve got a better shot there than anywhere else on their list).

I sure use the word “shot” a lot. I’m probably in some kind of trouble.

8. 12 January 2011 @ 16:54 16:54

When this first started, I have to admit that I was pissed. However, I now see it as an opportunity. These idiots have discredited themselves. It’s now time to pour it on.

1. Resource Links: Tucson Shooting Propaganda vs. the Truth | Conservative Hideout 2.0
  2. Money Bomb Alert to Boot Leftist AZ Sheriff Who Smeared Conservatives: Pima County Needs Donations to “Dump Sheriff Dupnik” (video) « Frugal Café Blog Zone