Your ROTFLMAO Moment Of The Day

24 November 2010 @ 09:27

From ABC News, Huma Kahn reporting [tip of the fedora to Memeorandum][emphasis mine]:

“This is a — just one more provocative incident in a series that we’ve seen over the last several months, and I’m going to be talking to the president of Korea — South Korea this evening and we’ll be consulting closely with them in terms of the appropriate response,” the president said. “We’ve strongly condemned the attack…We are rallying the international community once again to put pressure on North Korea.”

Obama wouldn’t speculate on military actions the U.S. may take, but reiterated that South Korea is “one of our most important allies” and “a cornerstone of U.S. security in the Pacific region.”

“We want to make sure all the parties in the region recognize that this is a serious and ongoing threat that has to be dealt with,” the president added.

He specifically called on China to stand firm and “make clear to North Korean that there are a set of international rules that they need to abide by.”

A White House official today told ABC’s Jake Tapper that the United States is discussing a number of measures with its allies, including action at the United Nations Security Council and further sanctions, and more joint U.S.-South Korea military exercises, to demonstrate solidarity and support.

Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha…[Bob falls on floor and begins rolling around]…bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha…ahhhh!!![hernia]…ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha…[no point in staying as this continues on for quite some time]….

BARRY: ‘Why doesn’t anyone take me seriously when I say stuff like this?’
RAHMBO: ‘Now that I’m leaving, I can tell you the truth: because the
whole world thinks you’re a pansy nancy-boy weenie, Mr. President
— there…
I said it…man, I feel good!’

1. 24 November 2010 @ 11:57 11:57

Man, when you get called a nancy-boy weenie by a pencil-necked tights-wearing toe-dancer like Rahm Emanuel, that’s just cold…

2. bobbelvedere permalink*
    24 November 2010 @ 18:18 18:18

Richard: The coldest, Daddy-O.

3. M. Thompson permalink
    25 November 2010 @ 01:05 01:05

It seems the only virtue some Presidents have is the Toughest Guy in the room image.

Too bad Barry pissed it away last year. I feel sorry for his successor.

4. Roxeanne de Luca permalink
    27 November 2010 @ 01:21 01:21

What next, Mr. President? Are we going to sing “We Are the World”, hold hands, and have an eco-friendly, low-CO2-emitting campfire together? And if that drastic measure doesn’t work, are we going to invite everyone in the junior class, except for Kim Jong, to our sweet-sixteen slumber party?

Heavens, Bob, I just got over being sick. I had no appetite for Thanksgiving – on the “stuff your face until you’re sick, then watch football, then gorge on dessert” day, I ate a few string beans and a sliver of pie. Now that I’m not ready to keel over, you’re making me throw up in my mouth. Grrrrr!

27 November 2010 @ 01:55 01:55

Roxe: Apologies tendered. I hope you’re feeling better soon – now get to sleep!

1. ATTACK! North Korea Launches Deadly Attack, Fires Artillery Shells at South Korean Island, 2 SK Marines Dead… Start of New War? (video) « Frugal Café Blog Zone