Today’s Delusional Moment Is Brought To You By…

12 November 2010 @ 20:36

…Speaker Of The Louse(s) [permanent], Speaker Of The House [not so permanent], Nancy Pompey-Pelosi [D-Brain Damage] who acts as a warning to us all that chronic stupidity over many years can lead to a condition known as Rankia Imbecilious Dementia or, as it is more widely known, What A F–king Retard-ism.

From the Washington Wire, Patrick O’Connor reporting [tip of the fedora to Stacy McCain]:

“We didn’t lose the election because of me,” Ms. Pelosi told National Public Radio in an interview that aired Friday morning. “Our members do not accept that.”

Instead, the California Democrat attributes the loss of at least 60 seats to high unemployment and “$100 million of outside, unidentified funding.”

“Any party that cannot turn (9.5% unemployment) into political gains should hang up the gloves,” she said.

“The reason they had to take me down is because I’ve been effective in fighting special interests in Washington, D.C.,” Ms. Pelosi said, citing the health insurance and financial services industries. “I’m effective. They had to take me out. I’m also the most significant attractor to support for the Democrats.”

“So, I’m not looking back on this,” Ms. Pelosi said. “They asked me to run, I’m running. We don’t let the Republicans choose our leaders, and again, our members understand, they made me a target because I’m effective, politically and policy-wise.”

Wow…that’s some serious sharia she’s smoking.  This is so overwhelmingly stupid that one has to wonder if this isn’t some kind of strategy — after all, is it possible for a woman to be such a moistened bink?

Stacy McCain is much calmer than me and, therefore, much more deadly with his words:

Given that the entire rationale of the Democratic Party is that no one should ever be responsible for their own lives — if you drop out of high school, get hooked on drugs and spawn a brood of impoverished fatherless children, you’re a victim – we should not really be surprised that Nancy Pelosi can’t even take responsibility for leading her party to its worst defeat since 1938.

Right on, brother, right on.

SIDENOTE: Nice Deb has a very good round-up of reaction to Don Botoxa’s statement and her insistence on running for House Democratic leader.

1. 12 November 2010 @ 21:58 21:58

Stupid, yes very stupid, but consistent with every other public statement I’ve heard Madame Speaker make. I think it would be helpful to all of us country folk to keep her around so that we can be energized from time to time.

2. 13 November 2010 @ 00:55 00:55

If anything, this teaches us that the Kool-Aid causes permanent stupid.

3. KingShamus permalink
    13 November 2010 @ 08:25 08:25

I dunno if anybody else has noticed this, but Nancy Pelosi is dumber than a bag of hammers.

4. 13 November 2010 @ 12:03 12:03

All that botox and booze has killed whatever 3 brain cells she had left in the lst place! Hilarious video. They should name a mental ward after her, and lock her in it FOREVER.

5. bobbelvedere permalink*
    13 November 2010 @ 15:08 15:08

Ken: Agreed. She helps us garner more support and supporters.

Matt: Thanks That’s what the On Mayo With White Bread Clinic says.

Your Majesty: Please don’t insult the hammers ’round here – we’re DIY folks in these parts.

Bunni: Let’s raise some donations to do just that!

6. Roxeanne de Luca permalink
    13 November 2010 @ 20:04 20:04

Look, y’all are being rather unfair to Miss Nancy. She has been a dynamic Speaker who has helped to pass some of the most advanced legislation, against horrible odds, and history will smile upon her. Even as a conservative, I can respect her leadership, toughness, and ideology. She would be an excellent House Minority Leader – a Leader that those on the right and the left can respect.

[Nods seriously] Yes, Nancy’s continued leadership will be a wonderful thing for this country. I do wish you would all stop mocking this tough, smart lady who is best to lead the Democrats.

Subtitled: Really, gents, don’t you know better than to interrupt your enemy while he leads his troops off a cliff?

7. bobbelvedere permalink*
    14 November 2010 @ 18:52 18:52

Good to have you back, Roxe!

8. Roxeanne de Luca permalink
    15 November 2010 @ 01:32 01:32

Between post-election fatigue, travel (hello, Rocky Mountains!), and, um, not sure what else (trauma from my blog being down?), I just haven’t been around these parts much. Sigh.

15 November 2010 @ 11:26 11:26

Roxe: You’re always welcome to blog here. I never closed-off your permissions.

9. Roxeanne de Luca permalink
    15 November 2010 @ 13:09 13:09

Thank you. 🙂 Now you have a brand-new “Dear Roxeanne” letter.

15 November 2010 @ 13:35 13:35

Have you considered going to a WordPress blog? I’ll help. But, feel free to stay here as long as you want.

1. “Politically Toxic” — More Dems in Congress Want Nancy Pelosi to Step Down « Frugal Café Blog Zone
  2. House Democrat Mutiny Against Pelosi Growing, She Calls Those Dems in Congress Who Oppose Her “Irritants” (video) « Frugal Café Blog Zone