The Troglopundit Needs Our Help

05 November 2010 @ 22:56

When a kinda-semi-friend is in trouble, well, you help the guy out as best you can without disrupting the important things in your life, like, say, cleaning the leaves out of your gutter or having that funny-looking mole removed from your fundament.

Lancelot Link Burri has up yet another Danica Patrick posting up, another in a series of endless posts that highlight his unhealthy obsession with the most famous race car gal in America.

This time, however, it is quite evident that The Trog’s fixation has taken a turn for the perverse: he’s ogling The Simpson’s cartoon drawing of her.  Even the everything-rolls-off-my-shoulders-except-ignoring-the-10th-Amendment Smitty is worried.  Lancelot have reached the crisis point

Well, in collaboration with my TCOTS colleague, Dr. Clyde ‘Fingers’ Proctor [Scatologist], I believe that we have come up with a possible cure for our kinda-semi-don’t-touch-us friend.

Lance, old boy: Danica is lovely, but she ain’t got nothing on…

—LEILANI MUNTER—

Please click on the image above to see full-size.

1. 05 November 2010 @ 23:26 23:26

Dood. I beg to differ. Wait. I don’t beg. I differ. Then I deny that I knew her.
    I gotta side with Trog on this one. Danika still kicks butt.

2. 05 November 2010 @ 23:28 23:28

She is cute, in an ex-girlfriend resembling kinda way though.
    Has nothing. I repeat NOTHING to do with my earlier assessment.

3. bobbelvedere permalink*
    05 November 2010 @ 23:46 23:46

MNR: Obviously, there’s a bug in your Beauty Appreciation Chip – I’ll speak to Dr. Tyrell about that in the morning. For now, please do a cold boot of all systems.

4. Rob De Witt permalink
    06 November 2010 @ 01:38 01:38

Ahem.

5. 06 November 2010 @ 12:41 12:41

Rob, isn’t that Linsay Lohan? NTTAWWT

6. Rob De Witt permalink
    06 November 2010 @ 13:15 13:15

mnr;

OMG. My bad.

7. 06 November 2010 @ 13:26 13:26

@Rob – Heh, she’s still smokin’ hot. Or was. I hope she get’s her sh*t together. She’s actually a very attractive young lady without that monkey on her back. I might consider marrying her if she did. 🙂

06 November 2010 @ 14:37 14:37

MNR: She was attractive at one time [if you’re into that Irish pale/freckle look], but she now looks like she’s about twenty-years older than she actually is. Look closely at the shots of her where there’s been no airbrushing – unhealthy, saggy skin and wrinkles where they shouldn’t be at her age. Have you had run a diagnostic on your Visual Perception Chip lately?

8. 06 November 2010 @ 19:58 19:58

She is hot, no doubt, but, she is also a massive climate hypocrite. But, a hot one 🙂

07 November 2010 @ 20:18 20:18

Admiral Teach: I believe, with our help, she can be brought back to sanity.

1. The Bobatollah disses Danica for a treehugger « The TrogloPundit
  2. Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup – Valour IT For The Marines Edition » Pirate's Cove