Attention All Rule 5 Lovers: Gina Elise Needs Your Vote! [Updated Below]

06 October 2010 @ 17:21

The creator of Pin-Ups For Vets is being considered for a
Pepsi Refresh Grant of $50,000
which will allow her expand her visits to our injured military men in all fifty-states.

Pepsi awards the grants to those who get the highest vote totals each month.

October is Gina’s month.

By 31 October we need to put her in the top ten so she can continue to bring a little sunshine to our wounded warriors.

As of 1645 this Afternoon, she was ranked #166.

Your will need to register with Pepsi.  They will want just and e-mail address and password.  Please don’t create any false identities as they will hurt Gina’s chances [and Pepsi does check].

You can vote for her once a-day.
Note: Once you register, Pepsi allows you to vote for ten different projects a day.  I’ve been practicing the old political maneuver of ‘bulleting’ her.  I never vote for any one else who is in direct competition with her for the 50 large.  This way, I’m giving her ten votes.

What the Hell are you waiting for?

[Special Thanks to Proof over at Proof Positive for bringing this to my attention, as I had not checked my e-mails.]

Christine O’Donnell may not be a witch, but Gina is certainly bewitching.

BTW: Over at Gina’s place, you can order her 2011 Calendar now:

UPDATE on 10OCT2010 at 1525…

-Proof informs us:

You can also sign in and vote through Facebook if you don’t want to register through Pepsi.

-Also, I forgot to mention that, if you live outside of the territorial United States, you cannot vote [tip of the fedora to GregoryNo6], but that doesn’t mean you can’t encourage your hegemonic Yankee friends to vote.

-Don’t forget to check out these other Rule 5 postings from this past week:

Ginger Young

The Rhinemaidens

Rule 5 News: 08 October 2010 A.D.

Rule 5 News: 04 October 2010 A.D.

Enjoy.

1. Teresa in Fort Worth, TX permalink
    06 October 2010 @ 19:04 19:04

How do you “bullet” your votes?

06 October 2010 @ 21:47 21:47

Teresa: Don’t use one of your ten votes for anyone in the same category as Miss Elise. An example from politics: There are three seats open for City Council from Ward 5. Six candidates are running. You’re allowed to vote for three. If you want your guy [or gal] to top the ticket, you only vote for your guy or gal, thus denying anyone else your other two votes.

2. 06 October 2010 @ 20:04 20:04

3. neovictorian23 permalink
    06 October 2010 @ 21:11 21:11

Signed and voted!

4. bobbelvedere permalink*
    07 October 2010 @ 08:43 08:43

Proof: Thanks. I’ll be adding that to the post.

Neo: Ah…[as the Goddamn Irish say]…you’re a grand man.

5. 09 October 2010 @ 20:40 20:40

Hello Mr B,
    Great to see the word getting out about the Pepsi comp.
    Unfortunately non-US supporters are not able to vote on this – I’m trying to get through right now via FB as Proof suggested, but no go. Damn.
    Those of you who can – do it!

10 October 2010 @ 15:18 15:18

GregoryNo6: I can understand Pepsi’s logic in restricting the franchise for the grants to U.S. Citizens [the money is to be spent in America], but how do they know when illegal aliens vote???

BTW, to me, yu’re not a number but a free man.

6. 10 October 2010 @ 17:27 17:27

How DO they know when illegal aliens vote? Good question. Now, if I could only get to Mexico…

10 October 2010 @ 20:49 20:49

In accordance with Stacy McCain’s RULE 2…
      I’ve added your site to my version of the blogroll: Congratulations, you are an official Fellow DHS-Certified Right Wing Extremist – even though yer a ferroner.

7. 10 October 2010 @ 21:05 21:05

Thanks for the in! And thanks too for the nod to my namesake. If there’s something we both share right now it’s a sense that the wrong people are running The Village.

10 October 2010 @ 23:37 23:37

GN6: Just was scanning your site. Good stuff from what I could see quickly. I’ll take more time to peruse in the near future. Any man that knows Miss Elise has got to be a decent fellow.

8. 11 October 2010 @ 00:24 00:24

One good turn deserves another, bobb.
    For maximum Gina, direct your attention here.

9. neovictorian23 permalink
    11 October 2010 @ 16:05 16:05

Gregory–linked your site, and this TCOTS post, and the movie. Wonderful. Too bad I can only vote once a day…

10. 11 October 2010 @ 20:56 20:56

neovic, anyone who enjoys Bombay Sapphire is OK with me.

11 October 2010 @ 23:20 23:20

GN6: Plymouth Gin is the best of all.

11. 11 October 2010 @ 23:45 23:45

Haven’t tried that one, bob. I normally choose between Bombay, Tanqueray, or Gordon’s.

12. bobbelvedere permalink*
    12 October 2010 @ 09:07 09:07

Thanks to everyone who has been willing and able to give Gina the votes.

GN6: Plymouth Gin is smooooth. Great in a Gimlet.

Neo: Too bad, in other words, that we can’t vote like Democrats.

13. 16 October 2010 @ 17:47 17:47

RE your DEFCON 1 update – If Gina’s numerous expat supporters had a chance to be heard…
    I understand the project has to be based in the US. That doesn’t bother me. It’s still an opportunity for Gina to do her thing.
    The fact is that I was buying calendars exclusively for your troops and wounded veterans until last year. It’s quite a story.
    There is a silver lining to the cloud, Bob. Gina hopes to be selling the calendars in selected retail outlets this year. And the calendars should be out in good time to put in Christmas packages.

17 October 2010 @ 17:17 17:17

GN6: I read the story you linked – persistence pays off. I’m sure you boosted the morale of a lot of troops. Mrs. B. and I have sent a number of care packages to the U.S. Troops and the baby wipes are very popular. A very good friend of our’s has been both in the ATO and ITO several times and has let us know what his men needed the most and everything you sent was on that list.

I’m glad to hear Miss Elise is expanding her marketing.

1. Tweets that mention Attention All Rule 5 Lovers: Gina Elise Needs Your Vote! « The Camp Of The Saints -- Topsy.com
  2. Rule 5 Sunday : The Other McCain