I Need Your Input

25 September 2010 @ 14:58

I’m considering taking the WOLVERINES logo I developed:

and turning it into either a bumper sticker, regular or magnetic decal, pin, etc. and I would very much like to hear your thoughts on:

1) If you would be interested in obtaining whatever it is I decide to have printed [free of charge, except for maybe a self-addressed stamped envelope — I do not want to get into collecting monies for various reasons];

2) What single format would be the best?

While I haven’t done a mock-up yet, I envision it being the upper torso of the guy with the gun and, to his left, the word ‘WOLVERINES!’ [if a pin, then, perhaps, just a unique ‘W’ or something].

The logo I end up designing would be available in camera-ready format for anyone to take and print on whatever they liked.

Any thoughts — positive or negative — you have would be appreciated.

Feel free to leave a Comment or, if you desire privacy, e-mail me at Robert[dot]Belvedere[‘at’ symbol]gmail[dot]com.

Thank you.

1. 25 September 2010 @ 15:26 15:26

Sounds like a good idea Bob. I’d be interested in getting one or more in a bumper sticker format. Although, in certain parts of the country, people wouldn’t know what the logo is making a statement about. The movie, Red Dawn is a cult classic and not everyone gets it. 😉

Mike

25 September 2010 @ 15:50 15:50

Mike: That’s part of the idea. People who weren’t in on it would go ‘WTH does that mean?’. It would be a semi-secret way of those of us in the know identifying friendlies.

Thanks for your comments.

2. 25 September 2010 @ 16:47 16:47

I’m in!

3. Erich Madden permalink
    25 September 2010 @ 23:16 23:16

I understand they are remaking Red Dawn – anyone want to bet they are going to screw it up?

4. 27 September 2010 @ 12:43 12:43

Count me in Bob. Maybe we can do shirts?

5. bobbelvedere permalink*
    27 September 2010 @ 19:09 19:09

Thanks everybody for your comments and suggestions. My brain is a bit clouded right now, what with the Vicodin and Motrin I’ve been taking and the lack of a solid sleep, so I’ll be pondering this for a few days. I know time is short. Mrs. B. Will be looking up prices.

6. 27 September 2010 @ 22:23 22:23

Would stay away from using just a “W” for obvious reasons!

Will be ordering one of everything!

And yes, the Red Dawn remake will suck- just ask Debbie SChlussel! (AND i READ HER DAILY, RIGHT AFTER bOB)

7. bobbelvedere permalink*
    28 September 2010 @ 08:22 08:22

Good point, Agnes.

Methinks the remake will be real baaaad [will it be rewritten to have Putin and his ‘right wing’ fascists taking over?].