The Rest Of The Story, Please

13 September 2010 @ 19:39

Regarding the woman who took a gun and murdered two co-workers and seriously injured a third one last Friday at the Kraft Foods factory in Philadelphia, I was not aware of one fact until I read the Frugal Cafe Blog where Vicki linked to this report in The London Daily Mail:

A devout Muslim woman killed two people and seriously wounded a third in a gun rampage at the U.S. food factory where she worked today.

In the latest workplace shooting to hit the U.S., Yvonne Hiller, who was described as ‘spiritual’ by a co-worker, walked back into the Kraft Foods factory in Philadelphia and attacked colleagues, police said.

Just 10 minutes before the .357 Magnum handgun shootings, she was escorted from the building as managers investigated an undisclosed incident.

Listening to the MSM and Fox, I had not heard that she was a Muslim.

Whether or not her motivations were related to her belief in Mohammedism, I think it imperative, (1) seeing as we are at war with Islam after all, (2) The Koran commands that all Infidels be either murdered or enslaved, and (3) Muslims have gone on a good number of shooting rampages in the name of Allah, that we be told of all shooter’s religious affiliations who are Muslim.  And, when the investigation is concluded, if the shooting was an act of Jihad.

We have a right to know when small acts of Jihad are being carried out by ‘The Religion Of Peace’.  We are the Sovereignty.

I’m like Paul Harvey: I want the rest of the story.

[Thanks, Vicki]

1. JoeBob permalink
    13 September 2010 @ 23:38 23:38

Whatever happened to Fox being an alternative to the MSM?

FoxNews – Season of hate against Muslims

“….Nine years of denouncing terrorism, of praying side-by-side with Jews and Christians, of insisting “I’m American, too.” None of it could stop a season of hate against Muslims ….We have nothing to apologize for….There is no simple way for American Muslims to move forward….ignorance about what Islam teaches is widespread….experience of Japanese Americans in World War II more closely parallels the current plight of Muslims….”

It goes on with this apologist “Islam is innocent, Americans are bigots” bull for a while, but you get the idea.

2. Erich Madden permalink
    13 September 2010 @ 23:39 23:39

Yes, that was me above, just checking to see if you had me blocked! 🙂

3. Erich Madden permalink
    14 September 2010 @ 01:03 01:03

Whatever happened to Fox being an alternative to the MSM?

FoxNews – Season of hate against Muslims

4. Oxbay permalink
    14 September 2010 @ 06:59 06:59

I went to the link. There are no stories listed at that blog. It’s empty.

5. Oxbay permalink
    14 September 2010 @ 07:01 07:01

Never mind. Found the door.

6. bobbelvedere permalink*
    14 September 2010 @ 08:09 08:09

Erich: For the last month, WordPress has been acting up, so that could explain why you went to Spam City. I have my Comment Settings set to tag any comments as possible spam that have two or more links in them. It seems WP has decided to count commentator’s e-mail links as one of the links – sometimes – uggh.

7. old white guy permalink
    14 September 2010 @ 10:38 10:38

i think there have been more than enough said and printed about islam. anyone who is ignorant of the evil that is islam will not be convinced until a sword is at their throat, it will be too late. it may be too late to reverse things now. the end result of giving in will be violence in the extreme.

14 September 2010 @ 14:32 14:32

Old White Guy: I am still hopeful that others on the Right can be convinced before the sword is fully unsheathed and swung. As an example: I have followed Andrew McCarthy’s writings closely since his first book, Willful Blindness, and in the short span of about two years, I’ve watched his understanding grow of just how serious the danger we face from the Mohammedins actually is. This is one of the reasons I am so relentless on this subject [perhaps, I’ve let it monopolize my postings a little too much lately]. Another reason for my concentration on the matter is that I am literally learning more with each passing week about the nature of Islam and I feel an obligation to pass it on to you all.

8. Erich Madden permalink
    14 September 2010 @ 10:53 10:53

Yikes! The last thing we would want on a blog is links to the internet! I’ve heard that thing is full of kooks and DHS-certified Right-Wing Extremists!

14 September 2010 @ 14:33 14:33

Erich: Takes one to know one, eh?