Faded And Torn Levi

07 July 2010 @ 19:57

I was going to do a short posting about Levi Johnston admitting that he lied about the Palin Family, but Gator Doug already has posted the best line [damn him]:

Hopefully Levi will enter a nice 12-step program, like, say Douchers Anonymous!

Stacy McCain reports on the reaction of Miss Andrew Sullivan, OB-GYN here.  A highlight:

Sullivan can’t seem to accept the obvious conclusion: Mama Meth-head and her brood have been running a scam, premised on the gullibility of “progressives” who were willing to believe anything negative about the Palins….

1. Gatordoug permalink
    07 July 2010 @ 20:07 20:07

I am good!

07 July 2010 @ 21:21 21:21

Yes you are…you’re football team…no so much.

2. Roxeanne de Luca permalink
    08 July 2010 @ 09:22 09:22

That Levi Johnson lied is about as much of a surprise as Obama turning out to not be a centrist. What amazes me is that I have to share my planet with human beings stupid enough to believe otherwise.

Oh, and Sullivan is y’alls responsibility, not ours; women have it bad enough with Michelle Antoinette Obama as one of us.

08 July 2010 @ 10:51 10:51

Now, hold it right there de Luca: Marie Antionette was an innocent gal thrown into awful circumstances by the powers that be, so lay off the gal [and warning for the future: no anti-Lady Jane Grey comments either – same situation]; she does not deserve to be compared with Michelle O. Lady Macbeth is a much, much better comparison [I call her Lady Michbeth, if you read my wonderful and incisive Dispatches on a regular basis]. Now look, I hate the cheese-eating-surrender-monkeys just as much as the next guy [or gal], but Marie doesn’t deserve to be compared to the Nagger-In-Chief [a misspelling there and I would have been cooked!].

• Roxeanne de Luca permalink
        09 July 2010 @ 10:22 10:22

Rebuke taken.

09 July 2010 @ 10:32 10:32

…like the good girl you are.