Weasel In The Mist

19 April 2010 @ 18:03

I used to say that Grumpy Gramps McCain was the biggest elected embarrassment of the GOP, but he’s been rendered pretty harmless by his idiotic performance in the 2008 Election as far as I’m concerned.  Very few people respect him anymore; most of us, if we feel anything, feel a bit of pity for the old fool [and for me, pity is the worst thing you can feel for a person].

The biggest Republican embarrassment these day is Senator Lindsey Graham [R-Ego] who, for all intents and purposes, is a fellow traveller of the Leftists.  If he’s not siding with the Left on national ID cards or on open borders, he’s working to pass offal like this, as the Mind Numbed Robot reports:

Senator Lindsey Graham R(ino) from S.C along with his Democrat handlers have decided once again that those dangerous carbon emissions are more important than jobs or your economic security. The new energy proposal promises higher taxes on gasoline, which will be tacked on to the existing taxes on gasoline.

I hear the bill also contains the requirement to buy carbon credits that I suppose one could purchase if you breathe too heavily while exerting all the extra effort needed to earn the money to pay for the carbon credits. *pant*

What is this numb-nutted clown’s major malfunction?  Is it that he so wants to be loved by the elites that he’s willing to betray nearly everything he once claimed he stood for?  You can talk all you want about not wanting to see people purged from the GOP because we all need to stick together, but how do you justify have a relationship with this slimy opportunistic weasel?  Graham is nothing but an enanthema in the mouth of the GOP.  He undermines our arguments and our cause.  The Dog Track is too good for this equivocating little newt.  Throw him on the compost heap with all the other sewage.

1. 19 April 2010 @ 18:22 18:22

Seems to have a screw loose. It’s funny with him and McCain, cuz unlike Obama they do love the country and are both right-on re. national defense issues.

But where do these two get this left lean on domestic issues… enabling Obama’s continued power-n-tax grabs? And why aren’t they running away from the discredited globaloney yet?

I really don’t get it either, Bob.

2. 19 April 2010 @ 19:09 19:09

As I recall this guy was one of the House managers that presented the House case against Bill Clinton at his impeachment hearing before the Senate. At that time I thought he was a pretty gutsy guy. Since then the only thing I ever hear from him is some new effort to reach across the isle and get in bed with some effort from the left, and those efforts are uniformly wrong headed and ill advised.

What gives beats me, but a big disappointment to be sure.

19 April 2010 @ 21:17 21:17

We all liked the guy in the beginning, but then he decided he wanted to be loved. Not the first one to succumb, nor will he be the last.

3. 20 April 2010 @ 13:12 13:12

Grahamnesty was one of the House impeachment manasgers, but voted no to two of the four counts in the Judiciary Committee. The impeachment scandal got him into the Senate. In 2008, his Democrat rival, Bob Conley was more conservative than he!! (I know Bob personally, for full disclosure, but he is more conservative than this Rino, and had NO support from his party at any level)

4. 20 April 2010 @ 13:51 13:51

You can talk all you want about not wanting to see people purged from the GOP because we all need to stick together, but how do you justify have a relationship with this slimy opportunistic weasel?

Here’s the way I see it … I don’t concern myself so much with the GOP, instead I focus on the philosophy of the individual in question. McCain and Graham for example,and pundits like Frum or Kristol, aren’t advocates of a constitutionally limited government. They may have some conservative “views” on other issues, but their philosophy regarding the relationship between the individual and the state is not conservative in any meaningful sense of the word.

Many conservatives (not all) like to bemoan libertarians, but in truth, they have significantly more in common philosophically with conservatives, than do the likes of these so-called Big Government “conservatives” (RINOs). So in truth, there is no “purge,” because we had nothing in common with these folks in the first place, other than a mere ‘R’ on their lapel.

5. Adobe Walls permalink
    20 April 2010 @ 20:32 20:32

The House could or should be relatively easy to fix the Senate will be our downfall.