Problem Solved

23 March 2010 @ 08:23

We can all relax now….no need to spend months and years fighting the Bolshes in an endless slog through the trenches of their treason: Smitty has the answer [worth quoting in full]:

The New Ledger points out that this odious legislation says that staff are exempt:

(II) CONGRESSIONAL STAFF- The term `congressional staff’ means all full-time and part-time employees employed by the official office of a Member of Congress, whether in Washington, DC or outside of Washington, DC.

So, all of us become part-time Congressional staff for GOP Congressman. Rules? What did Alcee Hastings say about them?

For simplicity, maybe we all work for Paul Ryan.

Problem solved!

I can see it now: Bob Belvedere, Assistant to the Assistant of the Third Deputy Assistant for the Head Bottlewasher of the House Sub-Committee for the Regulation of Things That Wobble, the Honorable Paul Ryan, Chairman.

You, Smitty, are a friggin’ genius!

1. Red permalink
    23 March 2010 @ 09:14 09:14

All praise the genius of Smitty! If you’re “Bob Belvedere, Assistant to the Assistant of the Third Deputy Assistant for the Head Bottlewasher of the House Sub-Committee for the Regulation of Things That Wobble, the Honorable Paul Ryan, Chairman” then I’m your assistant.

23 March 2010 @ 09:45 09:45

You’re hired!

2. stonewal lafrance permalink
    23 March 2010 @ 10:02 10:02

Honnerabul Bobble Vedere
    Washintun Deecee
    America

deer sur,

welcum 2 the guviment tit. scootch on down some on accounta that won belong to my cuzzin. yew kin find yer own down there passed teh pitcher of my granpa standin nex to his cadalac. done knock down teh pitcher cause its a famly hairlume dat was sined by Linden Jonson back befo werld war 2 an my awnt sez shell whup me if i git it durty. if yood ever seen her yood no why i was skeerit.

i wud lack 2 aks yuo 2 gimme a job. done say that out loud tho cuz my uncle Leroy jus about whup my sister Montego half to debt when she say job las eastern at dinner. we had to all promise not to ever say that no mo. i wooden aks now but sum man tolded my momma i wooden bee a child no mo when i was 21 and i bin reel worrit cause it only be 3 weaks now. she tolded him i never cudve got into high shcool without them checks but he didnt care nohow. ive reely had fun in hihg skool, and i hates to leeve it. mamma sed he wuz a replubikin.

anyhow i wood like to werk fir yew at the aatdahbscrtw if teh bennafits ar gud. momma sed bee shur to aks about my guvamint car. i need at lease 40 thousin a yeer unless i has to cum in ever day.

luv,

s

3. 23 March 2010 @ 10:08 10:08

There is a really good post on a blog called truthbeforedisonor.wordpress about where we go from here. Among other things, we must work to keep the good congressional people we have. I am sure they all have targets on their backs. Good post. Thank you.

23 March 2010 @ 11:27 11:27

Thanks. The fellow who wrote that post you mention linked here this morning and I will be quoting from it in another posting this PM.