@Amusing_Bunni R.I.P. [Updated]

01 May 2013 @ 18:04

NOTE: This post will remain at the top of the this column until further notice.

Please see below for my latest posts.

UPDATE on 06 MAY 2013…

From Opus:

There is a need to raise money to pay for the funeral/priest/cemetery costs…

In the absence of other methods, if you like, I can make sure every cent donated goes either to Bunni’s Funeral costs, Priest or Cemetery costs. Anything above that will go to flowers or will be refunded.

Please click here to read about the funeral plans and how to donate to help defray the costs of Bunni’s funeral [Opus, who is collecting the monies, is someone I trust implicitly].

PREVIOUSLY…

From Opus, I just learned the very sad news that our Bunni Buddy has passed on:

Zilla:

Bunni’s last Tweet was on 24 April:

AmusingBunni-LastTweet-20130424

I’m going to miss you, Carol, but I know you are in a better place now, where God has wrapped you in His arms and taken away all of your pain.

UPDATE at 1945…

-Zilla wrote some wonderful words in remembrance of our dear Bunni here.

-A special Thank You to everyone who read my post about her illness that I kept at the top of this page since November last and offered her words of comfort and contributed to the fund to help her with her expenses.  It was very kind of you all.

1. 01 May 2013 @ 18:27 18:27

I’m sorry about your friend.

2. 01 May 2013 @ 18:56 18:56

I clicked ‘like’ so you’ll know I was here. I am heartbroken and having trouble finding words right now. God bless our beautiful Bunni Buddy! Carol will be sorely missed!
    Now she told me she’d be watching from the other side, so the next sentence is for her:
    I love you, Bunni!

3. 01 May 2013 @ 19:01 19:01

Reblogged this on Femininican and commented:
    I love you, Carol, my beautiful Bunny Buddy! The world was nicer with you in it, and surely heaven can only be more heavenly now that you are there. I can’t say goodbye to you, so I’ll say I hope to see you when my own time in this place is through. May God and all his angels give you eternal peace and everlasting joy. I love you so much.

4. 01 May 2013 @ 19:01 19:01

Sorry to hear about Bunni’s passing. We never know when that day will come for us.

5. Adobe_Walls permalink
    01 May 2013 @ 19:02 19:02

Didn’t visit her site often enough always found a smile when I did. God rest her soul and condolences to her friends and family.

6. 01 May 2013 @ 19:06 19:06

May she rest in peace. She was one of the first blogs I visited.

7. 01 May 2013 @ 19:53 19:53

Rest in peace, Bunni.

8. Adrienne permalink
    01 May 2013 @ 20:03 20:03

Sad…

9. 01 May 2013 @ 20:06 20:06

She was a lovely woman who touched so many lives in the conservative blogosphere. Rest in peace Bunni.

10. KingShamus permalink
    01 May 2013 @ 20:09 20:09

So sad.

Damn that cancer. If ever there was an evil disease, cancer is it.

RIP–Carol “Bunni”.

11. 01 May 2013 @ 20:14 20:14

God bless and receive our sweet Bunni, dear Carol. May she have peace, beauty and eternal happiness.

12. 01 May 2013 @ 20:59 20:59

A terrible loss! :(

She’ll be missed, and NOT forgotten!

13. M. Thompson permalink
    01 May 2013 @ 22:09 22:09

May she rest in peace.

14. 01 May 2013 @ 22:31 22:31

Bunni, Carol, appreciated everyone so very much. And the monetary contributions were a great help to her. She had to quit her job in October when she got her diagnosis. Thanks to all for being so kind to her. Please know that you were crucial to allow her to live her days in as much peace as is possible under the circumstances. She wanted to stay at home and she did. Until the very last day. God rest her soul.

15. reaganitegoper permalink
    02 May 2013 @ 04:17 04:17

Amen- and God Bless You, Bun

16. 02 May 2013 @ 08:08 08:08

I put up the pics Bunni gave me of herself, feel free to copy them.

• 03 May 2013 @ 15:20 15:20

She was not only beautiful on the inside judging by those pictures.

17. theebl permalink
    02 May 2013 @ 09:11 09:11

I am sorry for all of your losses. RIP.

18. 02 May 2013 @ 10:17 10:17

I am lucky I did not short circuit my laptop for the tears that I have gotten ALL OVER it, but I did get a post up at my main blog with a link back to yours here:

19. 02 May 2013 @ 12:22 12:22

Thanks for posting about Bunni Belve-dear. I know she adored you. Thanks for being one of the good guys ;-)

20. 02 May 2013 @ 19:57 19:57

Cancer is the one of the very few things more evil than Obama. One day Christ will rule and such things will be a thing of the past.

My condolences to all her family and friends.

• 02 May 2013 @ 21:26 21:26

Interestingly enough, QM, she had no blood relatives alive. We friends she considered family.

21. 02 May 2013 @ 20:03 20:03

No words, Bob. ;-(

22. 05 May 2013 @ 11:46 11:46

[Bob: Stay the fuck out of here Patrick, "Paleo Pat", Chuck Adkins, Detroit Right, Charles Patrick Adkins, Old Right Blogger, k8cpa or whatever it is you're calling yourself these days. http://marezilla.com/2012/02/bloggers-beware-a-cautionary-tale/trackback/ ]

23. 06 May 2013 @ 21:28 21:28

Donation button for Bunni is here

• 06 May 2013 @ 21:44 21:44

THANK YOU for getting that set up – I didn’t get any response at all from people I’d tried to get advice from on how to facilitate Carol’s funeral funding. I will send everyone to the button at your post.

24. 07 May 2013 @ 11:56 11:56

For those of us who can’t get to Chi-town tomorrow, how about we tweet straight to the heavens for our Bunni buddy? The idea is to tweet with the hashtag #BunniLove because Carol always knew that hashtag was specifically for her, and I think she’d think it was pretty cool if we could get it to trend on the day she is laid to rest. You surely must KNOW that she is watching what we do on teh interwebz from the other side, just as she said that she would, right?
    So if everyone could please put out some #BunniLove tweets on Wednesday, May 8, 2013, that would be awesome. I imagine we’d need a lot of tweet peeps to get a trend going, but Bunni was loved by many so all we gotta do is get the message out, right?

OK, I used up all my brain power today, I am low on the goodfeels and am going back to bed. I’ll check later to see if there’s a reply to my brilliant idea.

Oh and did I leave you the linky to Bunni’s Obit? I don’t remember if I did so here it is cuz it’s not like I am going to scroll up from this box I’m in to check:

• thecampofthesaints permalink
      07 May 2013 @ 13:16 13:16

I think it’s a lovely idea, Mare – good thinking.

25. 08 May 2013 @ 21:25 21:25

26. 18 May 2013 @ 20:39 20:39

This spring, we have lost 2 great people on Twitter and the blogosphere: @Amusing_Bunni and @STXherry. Carol and Sherry are now watching over us, giving us encouragement. Both of them got word of each other’s struggles in their last days before getting called to their new home. Here’s to both @STXherry and @Amusing_Bunni!

#TeamSTXherry #BunniLove

1. ROLL CALL! Amusing Bunni needs us RIGHT NOW! – Update: REST IN PEACE @Amusing_Bunni | MareZilla.com
  2. RIP Amusing Bunni | The Necropolitan Sentinel