There’s Crazy And Then There’s Bat Sh-t Crazy

16 February 2013 @ 00:20

I was just wandering around in the Comments section of Keith Koffler’s site, White House Dossier [where he's doing the Lord's Work] and read this set of remarks:

Truth be told Obama’s not the president. He’s acting as president for unelected officials who staged a Coup and are using the office of presidency to target commie-unity organizers. Obama is cooperating with authorities who also had him sign NDAA into law which people believe it’s about detention of US citizens without due process and it’s really about “legalizing” a propaganda and disinformation campaign against the public. Washington also dominates the online commenting in an effort to disinform the public. Why is this going on? Because the truth about Obama is too damaging to the government. The Coup began with the planting of Sarah Palin in the 2008 election. Learn her real story and why she is now dodging public events. Search Sarah Palin’s dirty little secret for the BIGGEST cover up in history.

1. 16 February 2013 @ 01:11 01:11

I find crazy people a complete waste of time.

• 16 February 2013 @ 09:06 09:06

I concur with Bob:
      “That may be 100% USDA Grade-A gold-plated Bat Shit Crazy, but it’s rather creative.”

I find the “average” crazy person to be a waste of time, but guys like that one……..

2. M. Thompson permalink
    16 February 2013 @ 02:10 02:10

With all due respect to Mel Brooks, Richard Pryor, and company:

“Now who can argue with that? I think we’re all indebted to “ExposedCoverUp” for clearly stating what needed to be said. I’m particularly glad that these lovely children were here today to hear that speech. Not only was it authentic internet gibberish, it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age.”

3. 16 February 2013 @ 10:05 10:05

The only thing missing in this cuckoo scenario is the Pope. Aren’t he and The Knights of Malta pulling the strings from behind the Vatican walls? The whole papal resignation was just a ruse to give him more time to orchestrate and engineer the Catholic Church’s diabolical world domination scheme.

Given the bigoted crap I’ve been hearing lately from people I used to like and respect in the conservative movement, this isn’t very far off from what they actually believe. *Sigh*

4. 17 February 2013 @ 08:22 08:22

Moby, is that you?

5. 17 February 2013 @ 16:59 16:59

When I was in Engineering School back in the 80s, I used to write nonsensical stuff like for entertainment purposes. Kinda like Earl Pitts “…wake up Murica,” stuff. I had fun writing it, and my classmates and faculty liked it too. The piece I did on allowing Bourbon into final exams was only half in jest.

I wasn’t BSC, I just acted like it.

• 17 February 2013 @ 18:35 18:35

I did so in senior year of High School, in Journalism [easy credit] class. Each one of us had to put together a fake news paper. I named mine the Tally Ho after the paper in The Prisoner and the Letters To The Editor column was filled with such stuff. I also ‘borrowed’ liberally [ooo, that word] from The National Lampoon magazine. Props to you for the Bourbon advocacy.

6. FeFe permalink
    25 February 2013 @ 16:12 16:12

While it didn’t start with the Palin selection, that was part and parcel of it – Mccain takes a dive (for the greater good of EU harmonization – made possible with the UK´s New Labour GRID only on offer to Obama as Prez) and blamed hater evangelicals/Palin for loss, no?

1. Saturday Links: Facebook Friends Pic Edition Volume 55