What About Young Madison Leigh?

13 February 2013 @ 20:38

As I blogged about in two previous posts [here and here], Stacy McCain has been reporting on the death of Jennifer Morbelli at the hands of late-term abortion Doctor LeRoy Carhart, but much more importantly he’s been trying to (1) get news organizations to report on the story and (2) get bloggers, commentators, and Tweeters to do the same.

Today, he filed two more reports…

-From his first one:

Monday night, after praising Jill Stanek’s reporting of this story, I found myself criticized on Twitter by Bridgette Dunlap, a law student who has a fellowship at Fordham University’s Leitner Center for International Law and Justice.

Mzzz. Dunlap wrote in one of her Tweets:

@rsmccain family of deceased should look into suing her [Jill Stanek] for intentional infliction of emotional distress & invasion of privacy

Here’s part of Stacy’s response:

Accuse me of disrespecting the Morbelli family’s grief, denounce me for seeking to exploit this woman’s death for the sake of politics and I will repeat what I’ve said before: I don’t care, just stop ignoring this story.

This story isn’t about me or you or Jill Stanek. This story is about an abortionist who left a woman to bleed to death. If you want to target Jill Stanek for a lawsuit, please go right ahead, Bridgette, and I’ll cover the lawsuit, because that will call attention to the shameful enormity of the bloody career of this disgraceful butcher, LeRoy Carhart.

Double-dog dare ya.

No, Bridgette, you wouldn’t dare pursue such a lawsuit, because you know as well as I do that the more Americans learn about what “late-term abortion” really means, the more they’ll be horrified to know that the United States is one of only four countries in the world — along with China, North Korea and Canada — where abortions are legal in the 33rd week of pregnancy.

This is a gruesome stain on our national conscience, and it ought to be against the law….

Please do take the time to click here and read the rest.  Stacy exposes the vile and ruthless thinking behind the actions of such Leftists.  These people have Dead Souls [cause: suicide].

Commentator ThomasD brings up an interesting fact:

…no one has yet noted the bitter irony that Maryland was once established as a refuge for Catholics in the largely Protestant and anti-Catholic colonies.

-From Stacy’s second report of today:

It’s Ash Wednesday, and a 29-year-old kindergarten teacher was laid to rest in Westchester County, N.Y. Her story is now gaining international attention, but the New York Times and the national TV networks can’t be bothered to report the death of a woman who died after a late-term abortion by Dr. LeRoy Carhart. So the story got covered by Viral Read.

Please do click on that link to the Viral Read story by Andrew O’Shea – it is a great example of respectful show leather reporting.

From the Viral Read report:

The priest who presided over the services delivered a consoling homily in which he remembered his favorite childhood nursery rhyme, Humpty Dumpty. He stated that much like Humpty Dumpty, God will put both Jennifer and her unborn child, Madison Leigh, back together again.

Two Questions: Do we know if Madison Leigh was (1) given a funeral and (2) if she was buried with her Mother?

Keep checking over at Stacy’s site for future reports [this link should get you to all of the posts on this sad and tragic story].

1. Adrienne permalink
    13 February 2013 @ 22:05 22:05

Madison was baptized at the hospital and I read somewhere she was buried with her mother.

2. 14 February 2013 @ 08:30 08:30

How proud the ghouls must be to be in company of such enlightened states as North Korea and China.

3. dariaanne permalink
    14 February 2013 @ 16:47 16:47

Wow, that is an excellent, tragic and ironic point about Maryland, which I’d not thought of either. These so-called feminists are nothing but a bunch of self-centered, soulless ghouls who continually prove their utter contempt and disregard for the victims of abortion — even the woman they purport to champion. It’s all about the agenda, all the time.

Lately I find myself at odds even with some conservatives who keep lecturing me that we have to be more “inclusive” and to stay away from the social issues, else we’ll keep losing elections. As if running as a “me too” Dem lite has worked out well for HW Bush, Bob Dole, John McCain and Mitt Romney — all of the “electable” candidates.

If you haven’t seen the excellent film Agenda: Grinding America Down, I highly recommend it. Explains all of the communist agenda and how they’ve successfully achieved just about all of their goals. The communists correctly recognized that America’s economic strength stemmed from its morality and belief in God — which why they deliberately sought to rip this country away from any moral anchors.

On another note, I am in twitter gulag for having the “nerve” to take on two female lefties about abortion and Sarah Palin. Not sure which one reported me as “abusive” but if anyone can help by tweeting at them and asking them to reinstate me, I’d certainly appreciate it! My account is @dariaanne.

Thanks Bob for a great post!

• dariaanne permalink
      14 February 2013 @ 16:48 16:48

Oops make that “women” as in plural…I have to edit better before I post!

• 14 February 2013 @ 19:29 19:29

I’ve Tweeted to @support about your situation and letting my Followers know. Let me know if there’s anything else I can do.

1. Larwyn’s Linx: Obama attempting to redefine the word “citizen” | Preppers Universe