Coochie Coochie Doom

06 February 2013 @ 20:51

It is often said that women are not as creative as men.  I don’t know about that, but I do know that, when it comes to devising new and interesting ways to murder, women outdo we men every time.  Case in point…

From HuffPo, Sara Nelson reporting, we learn [tip of the fedora to Dr. Marty Fox]:

A Brazilian man has accused his wife of trying to kill him by putting poison in her vagina and inviting him to have oral sex with her.

The man – identified only as a 43-year-old from Sao Jose do Rio Preto – realised something was afoot when he noticed a strange odour coming from his wife’s private parts, Portuguese news outlet tvi24 said.

Concerned, he took her to hospital, whereupon she confessed to the nefarious plan, Argentinian newspaper La Razon claims.

I ain’t touching this one with a ten foot pole [yeah, I avoided the whole 'strange odour' part, too].

1. 06 February 2013 @ 21:54 21:54

Do they celebrate Valentine’s Day in Brazil? That’s gonna be real awkward.

2. M. Thompson permalink
    06 February 2013 @ 21:56 21:56

Women can be extremely evil.

It’s scary.

3. 07 February 2013 @ 07:49 07:49

My son will be 35 I April and can’t find an Beautiful girl that’s also sane for love nor money. He said he’s going to have to lower his standards and just look for an attractive girl that’s sane. I told him there’s a lot more of that variety, but they can also be hard to find among those his age.

Radical feminism has devastated my son’s generation.

4. Rudi permalink
    07 February 2013 @ 10:23 10:23

The ultimate form of ‘gun’ control….

5. 07 February 2013 @ 13:34 13:34

OK.
    I know that we are dealing with a woman that is clearly not a rocket surgeon. Is she completely unaware that poisons can be absorbed through the skin/tissue ???

• thecampofthesaints permalink
      07 February 2013 @ 13:38 13:38

She planned it as a murder/suicide.