Do You Have Low T?
This is a problem that afflicts many men over the age of fifty.
Signs and symptoms of Low Testosterone may include:
- Fatigue or decreased energy
- Reduced sex drive (libido)
- Sexual dysfunction (weak erections, fewer erections)
- Depressed mood
- Increased body fat
- Reduced muscle mass and strength
- Decreased bone strength
- Loss of body hair (less frequent shaving)
- Hot flashes, sweats
But the two most important questions to ask yourself are…
1) Do you feel like half-a-man?
2) Are you a pampered, jug-eared, Nancy Boy,
with delusions of grandeur?
If You Answer ‘Yes’ To Either Question,
Then You Are Either Suffering From Low-T
or You’re A Dirty Little Commie Rat Bastard.