John Boehner Is A Cheap Whore

20 December 2012 @ 17:29

For me, the revelation that John Boehner is a cheap whore came because of an answer given to a question posed by Jeff Goldstein, who is most certainly not a cheap whore like John Boehner.

Jeff’s [who is not, like John Boehner, a cheap whore] question [links mine]:

Speaker Boehner has now signaled that he’s willing to consider gun control, raise taxes on “the rich”, and allow the President’s spending spree to continue with no cuts in sight.

Doesn’t that make the leadership of the Republican Party in the House, you know, Democrats?

The answer came in the Comments section of Jeff’s post and was provided by Ernst Schreiber, who, like Jeff, is not a cheap whore like John Boehner [links mine]:

Why yes, I believe that does.

Cryin-John-Boehner-100

Pictured: A Cheap, Crying Whore

I do have to confess, however, that I get a wee bit of schadenfreude out of Boehner pimping the Pelosi Plan. Of course, he’s all about compromise and conscensus, so he doesn’t actually want to call it the Pelosi Plan, even though that’s exactly what it is.

Now, if only he could bring himself to force her caucus into rejecting a plan that was perfectly acceptable to them last spring, and then pass a permanent tax cut and adjourn the House. But he won’t.

Because, as Levin implied this evening, he’s a whore.

That would be Mark Levin Ernst is referring to.  FYI: Unlike John Boehner, Mark Levin is not a cheap whore – quite the opposite.  Mr. Levin is a modern John Adams [who, back when he was alive, was not a cheap whore like John Boehner], who understands that Tyranny must be relentlessly resisted, that we can no longer afford to cede any ground to the Left because they already occupy [pun intended] too much of it.  Also – and this cannot be stated enough – unlike John Boehner, Mark Levin is not a cheap whore.

I should also state for the record that I, your humble Dispatcher, am not now, nor have I ever been, a cheap whore like John Boehner is [that incident in New York at CBGB's with Debbie Harry in 1983 notwithstanding]

1. 20 December 2012 @ 17:37 17:37

Although this most assuredly has a tiny typo (a period is needed in the last sentence), you, sir, are not a whore (unlike my congressman, John Boehner). Loved this!

2. Ernst Schreiber permalink
    20 December 2012 @ 17:39 17:39

Thank you Bob, for your kind words.

True story: Back in 1993, when Michael Jackson was charged with molesting a minor (for the first time) and settled out of court for $X (memory fails), a friend of mine, joking around, said he thought that was a fair deal for all parties. “Why, I bet even Ernst would blow him for $X!”

I replied. “Yeah, but I wouldn’t swallow for less than $2(X).”

Thus proving that indeed, I am not a CHEAP whore

• 20 December 2012 @ 23:33 23:33

Standards must be maintained, otherwise the Culture goes to Hell – I applaud you!

3. 20 December 2012 @ 18:16 18:16

I must ask what you have against cheap whores. Cryin’ John Boner (no, that’s not misspelled, just descriptive) doesn’t rise to the level of cheap whore.

You been carousing with Debby Harry? I commend your taste in women, even if the location leaves a bit to be desired.

4. 20 December 2012 @ 19:47 19:47

In these times of austerity, and 200 sq. ft. housing….who can afford an expensive whore?

(It’s the whining and crying that I cannot stand….and the sun-bed!)

5. M. Thompson permalink
    20 December 2012 @ 22:40 22:40

Of the three stooges running things in DC, Mr Boehner has at least attempted to be an adult in the room. That’s about the only good thing I can say about anyone in DC.

What a sorry state Mr. Washington, Mr. Madison, and Mr. Adams would find the leadership of this country in!

6. indyjonesouthere permalink
    21 December 2012 @ 10:56 10:56

If you were a tea party house member it would seem worth voting for Nancy to be speaker of the house in the next congress and leave crying John stuttering in the dark and Nancy wondering how the hell she would get any consensus from the house.

7. 21 December 2012 @ 11:43 11:43

I thought Boehner was pronounced Boner, and I thought – again – he should change that r to a d, since he’s obviously happy to be Boehned by Obama.

• 01 January 2013 @ 01:28 01:28

-Nearly everytime I type his name too fast, it comes out ‘Boner’.

-He should also change from R to D because, to me, ‘D’ also stands for ‘Dickhead’,