Where’s Bob? Off Making Merry Early, I Bet

17 December 2012 @ 20:11

Bob-Enzyte-02-180Unfortunately, no.  Not yet…soon.

Just wanted to let you know that I haven’t posted anything today because I’m working on posts that will fire-off while Mrs. B. and I are on vacation starting this Friday.  They’ll be at least one post coming your way every day.

EXCELSIOR!

1. 18 December 2012 @ 10:07 10:07

Onward! Ever Onward! On vacation that is. Hope it’s restful.

• thecampofthesaints permalink
      18 December 2012 @ 11:06 11:06

We’re going to try like hell. That’s why I have to create a bunch of posts before we go away: when Mrs. B. and I go on vacation, we go on vacation.

• 18 December 2012 @ 12:21 12:21

Envious. Will wait for our vacation till…May, maybe. Better weather in the Appalachians…I hope the job situation allows that little trip.

• 18 December 2012 @ 20:00 20:00

I’m having to wait until next spring myself. I’ll be an adjunct instructor over in Asheville this winter. Works out OK since I can’t fork the bike until April anyway because of spinal surgery back in August. Gotta left the bone grafts heal a bunch more, not to mention the fusion of two vertebrae. At least I’ve been allowed to be up and around since mid September otherwise Le Cafard might have gotten the best of me by now.

• 18 December 2012 @ 23:29 23:29

Friggin’ ouch.

• 18 December 2012 @ 12:22 12:22

*sigh* Trigger fingers fire without permission sometimes…

ENJOY! HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!! MERRY NEW YEAR!!!

I, for one, will miss you. 8)

2. M. Thompson permalink
    18 December 2012 @ 15:27 15:27

Well, Merry Christmas, Mr. Belvedere.

3. 18 December 2012 @ 20:01 20:01

Merry Christmas to Bob, his lovely wife and my fellow denizens here at TCOT.