2,000,000 Hits – Thanks To You All

24 November 2012 @ 16:03

At some point yesterday, The Camp Of The Saints received it’s two-millionth unique hit.

I would like to thank all of you who have visited the site since it went on the air in late April of 2008.

A special ‘Thank You’ to all of my Friends In The Ether who have been generous with their links to and promotions of TCOTS and to those of you who keep the discussions here lively and interesting.  I have been very fortunate to be graced with your presence.

A hearty ‘Huzzah!’ to those of you who have encouraged me in this whole Interwebs thing, especially Stacy McCain and Quin Hillyer, both of whom I consider my Mentors In The Ether.

Onward To Three Million!

EXCELSIOR!

1. 24 November 2012 @ 17:29 17:29

Wonderful Bob B. Congratulations and God bless!!!!

2. M. Thompson permalink
    24 November 2012 @ 21:06 21:06

Congrats!

3. bunni1 permalink
    24 November 2012 @ 21:46 21:46

WOWZA! That is quite an accomplishment, Bob! But, not surprizing, because your blog is so well written, insightful and entertaining.
    Congrats to you from me and Kitteh, you deserve it! Keep up the great work, I know you will. I especially love how you’ve done numerous posts on moi thru the years, you are a true friend and a real gentleman. Your family is very lucky to have you! And your kitty who ate too much stuffing is the sweetest little muffin ever! He kind of looks like Kitteh too! No wonder you like her so much ;-) Have a fun night celebrating, and a blessed Sunday.

4. Gatordoug permalink
    25 November 2012 @ 00:22 00:22

Congrats sir! You deserve it!

5. 25 November 2012 @ 08:21 08:21

Congrats, Bob!

6. 26 November 2012 @ 13:17 13:17

That makes me feel small !!!
    Instead of being “one in a million”, I’m just “one in two million”
    Congrats on a quality blog

1. DaleyGator DaleyBabe Nikki Reed and other Rule 5 greatness from the net « The Daley Gator