Bob’s Musings: This Is The Way The World Ends

28 September 2012 @ 10:46

-However, there will be no whimpering here. I’m not a dawg, but more like a cat — I’ll always be ready to lash out at the Mo-Fo’s.

Bob’s Muse

-Q: Well, Bob, just where the heck were you yesterday?

A: I spent most of my morning along with Mrs. B. at the Pain Management Center, where I was being evaluated for alternative medications to ease the chronic pain from my chemo-induced Neuropathy. There’s a new drug I’m going to start trying at night next week, so we’ll see how it goes. Fair Warning: the side-effects could restrict my nighttime blogging a bit.

Also, after that visit, I worked from home for the Afternoon and took a nap. I spent the Evening getting caught up on the news and what was going on in the Rightosphere. I also had some things in RealWorld™ to take care of. By the time I got through with everything, I was mentally not on my game. Hence the utter lack of posting yesterday.

-Paco points to this wonderful and dead-on-balls-accurate quote from Jammie:

…As someone once said, [Obama’s] like the special needs kid you’re not allowed to make fun of….

Certainly the Fifth Columnists in the Media and the water-carrying toadies in the Punditry treat him that way. But, of course, this is not surprising because the politically correct [ie: the Leftists] handle actual people with mental retardation using the same dignity-robbing, Reality-denying attitude.

I certainly would rather sit down and have a beer with someone with Down’s Syndrome than with the jug-eared Magic Negro.

Mrs. B., however, expressed the desire the other night to sit down across the table from Obama. While she did not reaveal what her plans would entail for such a meeting, I have no doubt it would end-up involving a body bag and the Secret Service being really, really PO’d at her [the Missus being an avid watcher of Investigate Discovery she claims in order to ‘pick up pointers’].

-Michelle Malkin asks the question [tip of the fedora to John Hawkins]:

So, who is Hisham Yahya Altalib? What is his agenda?

And why exactly did the Obama administration conduct domestic “faith-based” outreach with this Muslim Brotherhood figure in Virginia, who just happens to be 1) tied to bloody jihad and 2) a major contributor to the left-wing Center for Constitutional Rights, the group of jihadi-sympathizing lawyers who helped spring suspected Benghazi terror plotter Abu Sufian bin Qumu from Gitmo?

As you read her report, just think: ‘Oceania, Eastasia, Eurasia‘.

-Mark Steyn cites a report from Italian scientists that claims that Globull Warming is causing the size of male jewels to shrink. This claim, I agree, should be put on trial and, as Mr. Steyn says:

We may have to call these Italian scientists as expert witnesses.

As someone who is of half-Italian descent, I must, reluctantly, agree [although, I must for the record state that I inherited many, if not most, of my physical attributes from my Mother’s side, IYKWIMAITYD ladies].

Besides, look at all those paintings of new males by the likes of Michelangelo — it’s an ethnic thing.

-I have been remiss in thanking my good Friend In The Ether William Teach for his kind words about my posting on the Muslim Day Parade in New York City. William’s commentary on Creeping Sharia is a must-read.

Also, don’t forget that William’s joint is THE place to go for all of the latest Globull Warming pablum being puked and his series, ‘If All You See…‘ is a daily antidote to the carping of the climate clowns.

-Over at Human Events the other day, David Harsanyi provided us with a very telling visual history of the Cult Of Personality that surrounds Julius Obamacus Nero Caesar [tip of the fedora to @corrcomm].

If you had been asleep for the last half decade, just woke up, and looked at those pictures, you could not be blamed for thinking that they were taken in some Hellhole South American or African banana republic.

Sic Transit Gloria Mundi?

-Live Well, My Friends…

FOR THE RECORD: That was not me on Saturday Night Live last Saturday. It was a bad imposter.

1. M. Thompson permalink
    28 September 2012 @ 10:53 10:53

Yep, the Obama cult makes me sick. He is not the messiah, he’s just a politician.

2. 28 September 2012 @ 13:26 13:26

Hate to hear of your pain troubles, Bob. Hope you feel better soon, my friend. God bless you and Mrs. B.

• 29 September 2012 @ 01:36 01:36

Thank you. I’m so used to it now, as it’s been going on for six years. In fact, that makes it harder to tell the docs and nurses my level of pain when they ask, ‘on a scale of one to ten, what’s your pain level?’ – I’m so used to it, it’s become such a part of my daily existence.

3. dandapani permalink
    28 September 2012 @ 15:26 15:26

God bless you, Bob. My wife is going through chemo now.

• 29 September 2012 @ 01:34 01:34

The key is attitude. It’s so very important to believe that you’re going to beat the Big C – even if all that victory means you gain some more time with your loved ones. You and your wife are in my thoughts and prayers.

BTW: The spouses of cancer patients have a harder time with it than the actual patients. We know how our bodies feel; we know pretty much where we stand. The spouses only can observe. They can only imagine what we patients are going through and how the fight is progressing – and the imagination tends to run wild, as it were, and the spouses think of the worst scenarios. Try to resist this if its happens to you. Your spouse needs you there as a rock.

4. srcoop44 permalink
    28 September 2012 @ 16:08 16:08

“A man in Florida has been arrested for wearing an Obama mask while robbing a McDonald’s. To show you how good this guy’s disguise was, instead of a holdup note he was reading from a teleprompter.”…..LOL!!!

“This Obama robber went on to make some pretty scary threats to the McDonald’s employees. He said, ‘Give me all of your money, or else my economic plan will have you working here for the rest of your life.'”

LOL….Obama must go!

As a proud supporter of Romney, I approve this message!

5. 28 September 2012 @ 16:18 16:18

LOL….good one srcoop44,

Obama’s economical plan should be printed on dollar store toilet paper. I can’t understand why everyone (the UN) treats him with such royalty!

• 29 September 2012 @ 01:25 01:25

Methinks they’re laughing at him behind his back, even the French.

6. 28 September 2012 @ 21:32 21:32

Hope you get to feeling better Bob.