The Right Of The Feudal Lord [Updated Below]

18 May 2011 @ 14:44

Little Miss Attila has the best round-up posting I’ve read so far regarding the rape case against cheese-eating surrender monkey IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn.

Stacy McCain takes up the matter via Arnahld’s present difficulties and manages to rile LMA again [another typical day].

LMA refers to the term Droit de Seigneur, which is defined in the Collins English Dictionary as:

(Historical Terms) in feudal times, the right of a lord to have sexual intercourse with a vassal’s bride on her wedding night

The Elitist bastards certainly conduct themselves like they’re lords of old reborn. I wonder if the Left, in their quest to pursue one world government, will end up giving us a 21st Century version of the Feudal System?

I certainly, by the way, do not question the treatment this vile Frenchman has received by our law enforcement and justice agencies. He’s no different than any other accused criminal and I’m quite glad he’s receiving no special treatment.

SIDENOTE: The ‘Right Of The Lord’ as the phrase literally translates is, as you can see, French in origin, but it is most often associated with England. Just another possible small proof that the Norman Invasion was a proto-Leftist Revolution that the world has been paying a price for ever since [I kid because I love]. Actually, I do approve of bits of the Magna Charta, not all of it, but some of it. However, it is reasonable to date the beginning of the fall of The West to this document. I need to lay down now.

UPDATE at 1717…

From the Instant Karma’s Gonna Get You File…

The New York Post, Jennifer Bain and Bob Fredericks reporting:

Dominique Strauss-Kahn may have more to worry about than a possible prison sentence.

The IMF chief’s alleged sex-assault victim lives in a Bronx apartment rented exclusively for adults with HIV or AIDS, The Post has learned.

The hotel maid, a West African immigrant, has occupied the fourth-floor High Bridge pad with her 15-year-old daughter since January — and before that, lived in another Bronx apartment set aside by Harlem Community AIDS United strictly for adults with the virus and their families.

Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha [to infinity and beyond!].

-Nun too soon, Dan Collins feels like singing!

UPDATE at 2051…

I refrained from commenting on Ben Stein’s disappointing column on this whole story because I feared my anger would get the best of me [is it me or has Mr. Stein become a whiny elitist?].  Well, Carol, mistress of Carol’s Closet, has exerted more self-control and done a Grade-A Fisking of Mr. Stein.

Please do take the time to click here and read the whole thing.  Bravo!

1. 18 May 2011 @ 16:14 16:14

I am also glad that this accused pervert at the IMF isn’t receiving any special treatment. Arnold does seem to be following the Kennedy Way. What a low-life scumbag. I do feel sorry for Maria, though.

My husband and I have a few posts up so I would be ever grateful if you would promote my new blog. Thanks so much. Here’s my husband’s post: http://catholibertarian.com/2011/05/18/thank-the-catholic-founding-fathers-for-the-first-amendment/

2. 18 May 2011 @ 17:14 17:14

Droit de Seigneur: Where a man gets his 72 virgins the old fashioned way…one at a time!

3. Joy McCann/Miss Attila permalink
    18 May 2011 @ 17:40 17:40

Oh, I wasn’t riled. I merely wanted to point out that there’s a distinction to be drawn between someone having an affair versus someone committing an act of violence.

Granted, that’s a difficult distinction to keep clear once one brings the Kennedys into this, since their legacy encompasses plenty of the first, and a bit of the second (rape + manslaughter). And since Schwarzenegger married into the Kennedy family, matters get a bit muddled.

And I certainly don’t endorse what Arnold did–but having an affair is not really the same as assaulting someone.

4. 18 May 2011 @ 17:50 17:50

Ah, I love the smell of comeuppance in the morning! Linked at

5. bobbelvedere permalink*
    18 May 2011 @ 20:48 20:48

Tere: You got it.

Proof: That’s one way of looking at it.

Joy: I’m trying to sell papaers here!

Carol: So do I. And thanks.

6. Joy McCann/Miss Attila permalink
    18 May 2011 @ 21:01 21:01

More here.

7. 18 May 2011 @ 21:31 21:31

The least of what he deserves.

Mike

8. 18 May 2011 @ 21:31 21:31

Talk about Karma. HIV is the great equalizer here.

1. LIVE AT FIVE – 05.19.11 : The Other McCain

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,034 other followers