Offend A Feminist: Women In The Workplace

05 May 2011 @ 12:15

Ladies: If you’re planning on entering the work force, there are some important things to keep in mind:

1) If you’re married, stay home where you belong, so that you can be there when you hard-working husband gets home [wear something nice and be made-up - no man wants to come home to a frump];

2) If you’re single, by all means get a nice secretarial job and serve your male boss well.

IF YOU’RE GOING TO ENTER THE WORKFORCE GIRLS
HERE’S A HANDY GUIDE [IN PICTURES!] TO

Proper Attire = Providing A Pleasant Appearance:

Be Ready For Morning Inspection:

Be Prepared To Help After Hours:

Always Be Ready To Listen To Your Bosses Troubles:

Be Creative and Thoughtful When Taking Dictation:

1. 05 May 2011 @ 16:20 16:20

Truly offending feminists is a noble cause. Perhaps the only cause that can save the West.

2. David R. Graham permalink
    06 May 2011 @ 00:00 00:00

Well, this one hooks the brass ring! Congratulations!!!

Where’s Feminista Attila, not taking taunts today?

To ladies, feminism is unnatural, a perversion, in the same way that to gentlemen tarting is.

3. 06 May 2011 @ 17:07 17:07

4. 06 May 2011 @ 20:01 20:01

Offend a Feminist Thursday is up, belatedly. Have you hugged a nurse today?

5. 07 May 2011 @ 11:39 11:39

HILARIOUS! This should frost a few icy Fem-Bots, fer shure, dude.

Bobby, where DO you manage to find these vintage spot-on “in the workplace” Rule 5 photos? Loved it. Great post, as always, sir.

6. 07 May 2011 @ 17:33 17:33

Well, I guess I’m not a feminist. I’m not offended. Although, I did have to cover my innocent eyes a few times.

7. bobbelvedere permalink*
    07 May 2011 @ 19:34 19:34

Infidel: Agreed…that and punching Hippies.

GN6: Freaky, but funny.

Richard: I ALWAYS hugs me nurses.

Vicki: Thank you. I have a bunch of Tumblr sites I visit where I collect them. I can list a few if you desire, but, be warned they feature a lot of NSFW stuff, as well.

Kate: I knew you were a real broad.

8. 08 May 2011 @ 16:32 16:32

DISASTER! My laptop died in the process of preparing my final OAFW entry! It died smiling,but it died, and I can’t recover the data til it comes back. Expect a surprise in a couple weeks…

1. Time To Offend A Feminist! « NoOneOfAnyImport
  2. Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup – Mother’s Day! » Pirate's Cove
  3. Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup – Mother’s Day! | Tweeting Follower Site
  4. Offend A Feminist: Wife Spanking, Etc… « The Camp Of The Saints
  5. Offend A Feminist Revisited: Should You Spank Your Wife? « The Camp Of The Saints
  6. #NOAFW – Bob’s Greatest Hit: Should You Spank Your Wife? | The Camp Of The Saints
  7. #NOAFW Still Has Two Days Left | That Mr. G Guy's Blog

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,034 other followers