Tina Fey Awarded First Douche Nozzle Prize

17 November 2010 @ 10:53

‘Comedic’ writer and actress Tina Fey has been awarded the first TCOTS Douche Nozzle Prize for the remarks she made while receiving the Mark Twain Prize.

While accepting the latter Award [which, according to reports had the late Mr. Twain rolling over in his grave], Mzzz. Fey said, as reported by Paul Farhi of The Washington Post:

And, you know, politics aside, the success of Sarah Palin and women like her is good for all women – except, of course –those who will end up, you know, like, paying for their own rape ‘kit ‘n’ stuff,” Fey said. “But for everybody else, it’s a win-win. Unless you’re a gay woman who wants to marry your partner of 20 years – whatever. But for most women, the success of conservative women is good for all of us. Unless you believe in evolution. You know – actually, I take it back. The whole thing’s a disaster.

She also said [emphasis mine]:

I would be a liar and an idiot if I didn’t thank Sarah Palin for helping get me here tonight. My partial resemblance and her crazy voice are the two luckiest things that ever happened to me. All kidding aside, I’m so proud to represent American humor, I am proud to be an American, and I am proud to make my home in the ‘not real’ America. And I am most proud that during trying times, like an orange [terror] alert, a bad economy or a contentious election that we as a nation retain our sense of humor.

For these insipid, juvenile, and utterly fatuous remarks,  this liar and idiot, this snide ignoramus, is hereby awarded the first evah Douche Nozzle Prize…

[tip of the fedora to Wombat-Socho]

1. 17 November 2010 @ 10:56 10:56

She would have no where near the accolades if she was a guy.

But since she is a chick and– more importantly– makes fun of republicans, she is hailed as the funniest woman alive.

2. Roxeanne de Luca permalink
    17 November 2010 @ 14:46 14:46

Dave C: Since she makes fun of conservative women, the femisogynists love her.

Seriously… Sarah Palin was an incredibly popular governor, with more experience in foreign policy than any governor on the top or the bottom of the ticket in decades, and Tina “I’m sooo smart because I’m a wiberal” Fey mocked her for being stupid?

Tina Fey’s comedy award is a great advancement for women, unless those women happen to be conservative… or have actual, real-world accomplishments… or are capable of thinking for themselves.

3. bobbelvedere permalink*
    17 November 2010 @ 18:57 18:57

Dave & Roxeanne: What you’re both saying is that TINA FEY IS A DOUCHE NOZZLE!

4. God. Yes THAT God permalink
    18 November 2010 @ 16:29 16:29

And she portrays the TRUE douche, the twinky of the right, so, so well.

5. bobbelvedere permalink*
    18 November 2010 @ 21:06 21:06

I know God. God is a friend of mine. And you, sir, are no God.

1. Nap Time is Over

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,011 other followers